We can transform an ordinary event into something extraordinary! Our team will commit not only to conceptualize, plan and execute any idea you have, but also to take your event to the next level! Review a handful of our upcoming events below:
February 11, 2017 - Salute the Troops Variety Show in support of The Military Casualty Support Foundation - The It Factor is excited to be working with the MCSF to celebrate their 10th year and present a new event called “Salute the Troops Variety Show,” taking place at the International Centre in Mississauga. The evening will transport guests back to the iconic 1940’s when swing was big, but bands were bigger! With vintage décor, entertainment and food the event will feel like one of the USOs that started it all. This inaugural event will also include a specially crafted menu, live and silent auction, and an evening full of entertainment which will allow the MCSF to continue their amazing work supporting our troops.
Date TBA 2017 - Champions for Children Annual CRC Foundation Fundraising Dinner & Auction
- The It Factor will be teaming up with Arizona Cardinal Calais Campbell and the CRC Foundation for another exciting event. Going onto their 6th Annual Dinner & Auction, the CRC Foundation is able to raise funds to support and empower students and families to fulfill their leadership and learning potential, through this annual event. Stay tuned for more information: www.thecrcfoundation.org
November 19, 2016 - Mirror Ball 2016
- The It Factor is proud to celebrate Mirror Ball’s 25th Anniversary benefitting Beauty Gives Back. The Foundation offers support programs such as Look Good Feel Better and FacingCancer.ca that assist women battling cancer. The evening will feature spectacular performances, sensational food with a menu prepared by celebrity chef Mark McEwan, a silent and live auction, and the ever so popular Balloon Burst! The night doesn’t end there; guests will extend the festivities as they make their way to the AfterDark party. For more information on this upcoming event, visit www.mirror-ball.ca
October 21, 2016 - Diwali, Festival of Lights Gala - The It Factor has been working with the Trillium Health Partners Foundation for five years, executing their Annual Trillium Diwali Gala. Everything from spectacular event décor to traditional Indian food and dance performances along with the latest Bollywood hits, this event is one you won’t want to miss! This memorable event brings over 1,000 people together in support of the cardiac program at Trillium Health Partners. We are excited to manage and support this festive occasion.
October 10, 2016 - Glenn Hadden Tailgate - The It Factor was contracted to manage a tailgate event for Glenn Hadden, family and friends as they roared in support for the Argos as they faced off against the Stampeders. With a gourmet, catered BBQ, muskoka lounge chairs for comfort and a celebrity appearance by Michael ‘Pinball’ Clemons this tailgate was the perfect way to show our support for the CFL and the Toronto Argonauts.
September 16, 2016 - JAMROCK
- The It Factor is excited to return to the Donalda Club as the event management team for this year’s Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation gala – JAMROCK! The event will take guests on a virtual tour of Jamaica and will feature reggae music, creole cuisine and island chic décor bringing the irie vibe to life, as we gather to support an incredible cause. For more information and sponsorship opportunities please click HERE
August 29, 2016 - Fitz’s Supper Club ‘hi-LARRY-ous’
- On August 29th, the It Factor will be working alongside Larry Fitzgerald to support The Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund at the 8th annual Fitz’s Supper Club, Celebrities at YOUR Service. Fitz’s Supper Club is one of the premier social, philanthropic and entertaining evenings in Scottsdale’s event calendar. This year’s event, ‘hi-LARRY-ous
,’ will include an evening filled with decadent food, fundraising, celebrity servers, and stand-up comedy hosted at Dominick’s Steakhouse. For more information, please click HERE
July 18, 2016 - Look Good Feel Better Charity Golf Classic
- The It Factor is excited to manage and execute the CCTFA Foundation’s Charity Golf Tournament in support of women with cancer. Taking place at the Weston Golf and Country Club on July 18, the Look Good Feel Better Golf Classic is a chance to play at one of the country’s most prestigious golf clubs, while raising vital funds to help women who are facing the emotional fallout of cancer. For additional information, visit http://www.lgfb.ca/en/events/
June 19 to 23, 2016 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation School Build
- The It Factor has joined the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation on their mission trips to build schools in various regions of Jamaica. On June 19th, twenty-four volunteers joined founder, Karl Hale, on a trip to St. Elizabeth parish in Jamaica to expand the Pedro Plains Basic School. After just three days of building, three classrooms were added to an over populated school to enhance the educational environment. While in Jamaica volunteers explored some of the area on fun excursions and indulged in grandiose meals, enjoying the authentic cuisine. For more information on how to participate visit http://www.helpinghandsjamaica.com/
June 12, 2016 - CAAAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament
- The It Factor is excited to once again be the management team for the return of CAAAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament in support of the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation. The event will include a mix of family, community and corporate teams, a VIP booth with NHL players on hand, entertainment, food, a kids zone and more! Register your team today at www.jbhf3on3.ca
June 4, 2016 - Spring Thaw Walk
- The It Factor is excited to be the event management team to support the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation as they kick off their fundraising season with a beautiful 5km walk along the Toronto Beaches. Starting and finishing at the beautiful Paralia restaurant the day will kick things off with a 5km walk followed by a delicious Jamaican lunch with cold beverages!
For more information please visit www.helpinghandsjamaica.com
For sponsorship information please click HERE
May 19 - 20, 2016 - Calais Campbell’s 4th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic
- The It Factor is excited to be a part of the management team for Arizona Cardinal’s defensive end Calais Campbell’s 4th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic in sunny Chandler, Arizona in support of the CRF Foundation. The event will feature a VIP party, silent auction, helicopter ball drop and, of course, golf at the prestigious Whirlwind Golf Course at Wild Horse Pass!
For more information please visit www.thecrcfoundation.org
April 22, 2016 - Larry Fitzgerald Presents, From the Gridiron to the Greens! - The Larry Fitzgerald Charity Classic supporting the First Down Fund
- As one of football’s most electrifying players, Larry Fitzgerald may stack up the pro football records year after year, but even Larry will admit he does have one handicap, and that’s in his golf game. The inaugural Larry Fitzgerald Charity Classic in support of the First Down Fund will be held on Friday April 22nd, 2016 at Talking Stick Golf Club; with its tranquil desert surroundings this course provides a serene yet challenging day of golf for all. The event will encompass Larry's love for golf and philanthropy as it is his community involvement and passion to support those less fortunate that drive him to succeed all the way from the Gridiron to the Greens! For more information on the event and sponsorship please click HERE!
February 12, 2016 - Couture for a Cause - The It Factor partnered with the National Basketball Wives Association as they hosted their Annual General Meeting and fundraising event at the prestigious Room at Hudson’s Bay during the 2016 NBA All-Star weekend in Toronto. After the ladies discussed the upcoming year, over 75 guests joined them to enjoy shopping The Room and the amazing designers it has to offer! Proceeds from the shopping event went to the SickKids Hospital Foundation and the National Basketball Wives Association.
February 11, 2016 - Transform | Celebrity All-Star Social - The It Factor was excited to support and execute Transform the first annual Celebrity All-Star Social, a leadership luncheon and panel discussion that focused on stories surrounding change, growth and continuous improvement throughout one’s life. Hosted by TV personality Cabbie ‘Cabral’ Richards, the event featured celebrity guest speakers including: Olympic Gold Medalist Donovan Bailey, CFL Hall of Famer Michael ‘Pinball’ Clemons and Canadian Soccer Great Dwayne De Rosario.
February 11, 2016 - JYD Read60 Charity Jam - The It Factor was in full effect for the 2016 NBA All-Star weekend executing several events including the JYD Read60 Charity Jam! Partnering with Toronto Raptors Alumni and fan favourite Jerome ‘Junkyard Dog’ Williams, the It Factor managed celebrity appearances and a charity basketball game held at the iconic Jarvis Collegiate High School! Celebrity guests included Raptors Alumni Morris Peterson, infamous Blue Jay Joe Carter, Drew Scott from HGTV’s Property brothers, and rapper and actor Snoop Dogg! The amazing event raised money for Read60 – an organization that aims to improve the reading comprehension of children and adults.
February 3, 2016 - Reach for the Stars - The It Factor is excited to be the event management team for this year’s Reach for the Stars fundraiser in support of Urban Squash Toronto. This event will see the beautiful Cambridge Club transformed for a night of friends, family and philanthropy!
November 29, 2015 - Hadden Family Foundation Grey Cup Party - The It Factor was proud to be the event management team for the 14th Annual Hadden Family Foundation Grey Cup Party. Once again held at the Fifth Social Club in Toronto, guests came together to enjoy good food, good friends and of course a good game on the big screen! CFL Hall of Famers Damon Allen and Joe Montford took in the game alongside fans and even participated in a touch football game earlier on Grey Cup morning! All money raised from the evening went to Beyond 3:30 and Feeding Hungry Minds - after school programs which help to teach kids to be healthier and more physically active.
November 21, 2015 - Mirror Ball 2015
- The It Factor was proud to be the full service event management team for the 24th Annual Mirror Ball in support of Beauty Gives Back and women with Cancer. Hosted by television personalities Sangita Patel and Matte Babel, this evening was nothing short of spectacular. Featuring a show stopping performance by Juno award winning singer/songwriter Jully Black, a silent and live auction with over 400 items, and an amazing balloon burst sponsored by HBC & Shoppers Drug Mart there was never a dull moment! Perhaps one of the most remarkable elements of the evening was the electronic centrepieces – purple blooms en masse encased two tablets which rotated on a luxurious silver stand throughout the entire dinner. Once guests were filled with delicious food they made their way to the AfterDark party where they were able to participate in make-up touch ups, flash tats and nail art while enjoying some music from The Collective with Miles Raine. The event was a huge success raising more than $1,000,000!
November 14, 2015 - High Falutin’ Hoedown
- On November 14th the who’s who in the Burlington area gathered at Mercedes Benz Burlington which was transformed into Nashville North to raise money for the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation. From the reception area all the way to the service bays, the beautiful dealership saw a complete overhaul from sleek and modern to red barn chic! The first ever High Falutin' Hoedown, a high end cocktail reception, featured a silent auction, raffle, live country music by Montana Rose, line dancing, and a county fair with games like Ring Toss, Krazy Kans and Calf Roping!
October 23, 2015 - Diwali, Festival of Lights Gala 2015 – Hearts & Diamonds
- For a fourth year, the It Factor executed the 14th Annual Trillium Diwali in support of the Trillium Health Partners Foundation. For the second year in a row the It Factor also managed the event decor creating a sparkling, bling-tastic ambiance that really 'wowed' the crowd. Over 1,000 people came together in support of the cardiac program at Trillium Health Partners and raised a record $900,000! The amazing evening included traditional Indian food provided by The Host, spectacular performances by Sampradaya Dance Creations, D-T International and Sanskriti Arts, and dancing to the latest Bollywood hits with DJ Jiten!
October 16, 2015 - Fashion with Flare – The 5th New York City
- The It Factor was excited to manage and execute Fashion with Flare in support of the Trillium Health Partners, Credit Valley Hospital's Pediatric Emergency Triage. This year's event transported guests from Mississauga to the most famous burrows of New York City beginning with 5th Avenue! The night featured exclusive vendor shopping, a spectacular dinner menu, live auction and an impressive fashion show! This year's fashion show included elegant evening wear, luxurious fur coats from Yukon Fur Co. and a hint of sexy lingerie! The evening was hosted by Breakfast Television personality Jennifer Valentyne!
September 24, 2015 - Get CONNECTED: The Social Interactive Event
- The It Factor was proud to create, manage and execute the inaugural Get CONNECTED in support of the Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) at MUZIK Nightclub on September 24th. The evening was dedicated to celebrating the barriers that have been, and continue to be, broken down by technological advances and have leveled the playing field for those who are Deaf, hard of hearing and hearing, as well as celebrating the 75th anniversary of CHS. The evening featured a silent auction and raffle, was Emceed by popular blogger, entrepreneur, and radio host Amber Mac, and featured a fascinating Q&A and key note speech by the 'Father of the Internet' and Chief Internet Evangelist at Google, Vinton G. Cerf!
September 15 - Richmond Hill Toyota Scion Grand Opening - On Thursday September 17th the It Factor was excited to work with long-time client Richmond Hill Toyota to execute the Grand Opening party of the brand new Toyota Scion dealership in Richmond Hill. Over 300 people came to the unveiling where they were given tours of the new space, had their chance to race 3D virtual reality cars, enjoyed great food and drinks, and were entertained by Rod Stewart and Cher impersonators!
September 11 - Cars N’ Stars - September 11th saw the It Factor team back in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona executing a private party for 100 guests at the 'Car Barn.' The evening, themed Cars N' Stars featured onsite casino games, 3D virtual reality car racing, delicious food catered by Dominick's Steakhouse and, of course, an amazing line up of high class vehicles like Rolls Royce and Lamborghini!
September 10, 2015 - DECADE | 10 Years of Hands Helping Jamaica
- On September 10th the It Factor proudly managed and executed the tenth anniversary of the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation fundraising gala. The evening, titled 'DECADE,' aimed to celebrate the amazing work the foundation has done over the past decade, and raised money to continue to give the gift of education and sustainable work programming to the marginalized youth in Jamaica. The evening featured an amazing silent and live auction, delicious food, and humorous entertainment from the evening's emcees - CBC News Anchor Dwight Drummond, and Comedian Jay Martin!
August 31, 2015 - Fitz’s Supper Club ‘Journey’
- On August 31st in sunny Arizona, 250 people came together to celebrate friends, family and philanthropy at Scottsdale's beautifully transformed Dominick's Steakhouse for Fitz's Supper Club 2015, 'Journey.' Guests enjoyed a luxurious dinner served by Larry's Arizona Cardinal teammates and celebrity friends. They were entertained by the humorous anecdotes of the evenings emcee, 4x NBA champion John Salley, and wowed by the musical talents of saxophonist Mike Phillips and Grammy nominated artist Brian McKnight! What made this night even more special was that for the first time guests were given a look at Larry Fitzgerald Jr's photography! Over the course of the evening 18 one of a kind limited edition prints were auctioned off helping to generate over $500,000 that will help to give significant gifts of time, money and resources to numerous organizations across the country via the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund.
July 20, 2015 - Beauty Gives Back, 2015 Charity Golf Classic
- The It Factor managed and executed the Canadian Cosmetics, Toiletry and Fragrance Association Foundation's (CCTFAF) Charity Golf Tournament in support of women with cancer. Golfers received an amazing gift bag, including a custom divot tool, golf shoes and putters before they headed out on the links. On the course they gave it their all as they played 18 holes, attempted to beat the pro, and took their shot at the hole in one competition where the grand prize was a whopping $20,000! After making their way around the course, golfers enjoyed a delicious dinner inside the prestigious Weston Golf & Country Club where they had their chance to bid on incredible silent and live auction items!
July 4, 2015 - Private Pool Party - On July 4th the It Factor managed the décor for a private pool party in Aurora, Ontario. Guests relaxed on custom made luxurious pool loungers, enjoyed romantic up lighting, and gathered around custom built plexi bars all surrounding a gorgeous infinity pool and man-made lake.
June 18, 2015 - Trillium Professional Staff Association - The It Factor is looking forward to creating a fantastic evening for the Professional Staff Association (PSA) who are hosting an evening of Social and Long Service Awards for 2015.
June 7, 2015 - CAR! - The It Factor has been hired as the full event management company to plan the first ever 3 on 3 ball hockey tournament in support of the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation. Funds raised through the initiative will help to fund the hospital redevelopment and expansion which will help to accommodate the 250,000 patients that walk through its doors each year.
March 5, 2015 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation 2015 School Build Launch Party
- On Thursday March 5th close to 100 people came together at the It Factor’s Liberty Village office to celebrate the wonderful work that the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation has done and to excite guests about upcoming opportunities to be a part of the change.
December 18, 2014 - 4EVR16 - On Thursday December 18th the It Factor was proud to be the full event management team for Kardinal Offishall’s 16th Annual Holiday Party – 4EVR16 in support of Free The Children and 30 Elephants. The evening, held at Toronto’s unique nightclub CUBE, featured great food, live music and great company! Guests in attendance included recording artists Karl Wolf, Shawn Desman, Jully Black and Red Fox, as well as past and current Toronto Argonauts Damon Allen, Jonathan Hood and James Yurichuk.
November 30, 2014 - The Hadden Foundation Grey Cup Party - The It Factor was once again the management team executing the 13th Annual Glenn Hadden Foundation Grey Cup Party. Guests watched as the Calgary Stampeders became Grey Cup Champions defeating the Hamilton Tigercats in fashion on the big screen. Guest enjoyed the head chef’s take on traditional game fair along with themed desert, a designated children’s area, and had the chance to win amazing prizes in a raffle. Toronto Argonaut players Chad Owens and Eric Black were on site to join in the festivities and mingle with guests. Funds raised throughout the evening went towards initiative to promote youth education and development, as well as grassroots programs in disadvantaged communities in the GTA and across Canada.
November 22, 2014 - Mirror Ball 2014
- The It Factor was proud to be the full service management team as well as creative group that brought the Mirror Ball 2014 | Colourful Bold Sexy
to life in support of women with cancer. Guests enjoyed a Colourful, Bold and Sexy evening filled with fun, friends and great food all while raising much needed funds for two very important programs - Look Good Feel Better and FacingCancer.ca. The event featured five different rooms dedicated to live and silent auction, several marquee fundraising activations, gala dinner, after party and live entertainment.
October 18, 2014 - 24 Karat Club
- The It Factor executed a productive AGM and Black Tie Gala for the Canadian Jewellers 24 Karat Club. The Fairmont Royal York's Imperial Room was transformed into a modern day Supper Club for this Black Tie event that featured Canadian Crooner Matt Dusk as the headline entertainment. Founded in 1957 the 24 Karat Club was designed to be a fellowship that brought together members, retailers, and suppliers in a social environment. Although it was originally Ontario-based, the club now has members from across the country.
October 17, 2014 - Diwali, Festival of Lights Gala 2014
- The It Factor was happy to be event manager again this year adding the event décor contract to our host of responsibilities for the Trillium Health Partners Foundation who hosted another highly successful annual Diwali Gala, raising close to $850,000. These funds went towards their specialized cancer program which sees and treats close to 5,000 patients annually. This years' Diwali Gala saw the transformation of the Pearson Convention Center into a luxurious and ornate Royal Palace. As guests arrived they were escorted into a foyer where traditional live Indian music was performed, Indian sweets and appetizers were served, and temporary Mehndi tattoos - traditional henna body art of India - were provided for interested guests. Throughout the evening guests were dazzled by the spectacular performances of the Shiamak Davar's Toronto Dance Team and the extremely talented Bhangra singer Jazzy B.
September 6, 2014 - Denim and Diamonds
- a private event executed by the It Factor team in sunny Arizona, the themes was carried through creative design of the invitations to the themes dessert table. The entertainment was simple but impactful with a well-known mentalist displaying his mind blowing talents, a stage for guests to put their best foot forward in the spotlight taking part in karaoke as well as a mini casino set up for those wanting to test their luck.
August 25, 2014 - Fitz's Supper Club 2014
- On Monday August 25th, 2014, over 200 people came together to celebrate friends, family, and philanthropy at Scottsdale's beautifully transformed Dominick's Steakhouse. We are incredibly grateful for your support of the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund and want to recognize your vital role in making the evening one to remember.
May 10, 2014 - Toronto Wedding
- The It Factor executed its first wedding event held at 99 Sudbury in Toronto. The events team managed venue operations, food and beverage, entertainment and décor.
May 8, 2014 - WE|U|NIGHT
- The It Factor was the full service management team as well as creative group that brought Toronto together for WE|U
|NIGHT. This fundraiser was held in support of The Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation (MPCF) and their commitment to build another 100 Schools through Free The Children's Adopt a Village program. The star studded celebrity fundraiser featured guest speakers Martin Sheen and Michael 'Pinball' Clemons, along with an exclusive performance by Classified with David Myles. Fundraising throughout the evening included a chance to win Me to We Trips to Africa and Ecuador plus silent and 'almost' Live auction.
February 27 - WE|U|NIGHT - Cocktail Party
- The It Factor executed the WE|U
|NIGHT media launch hosted at STORY's Building in downtown Toronto. The event announced an exciting line-up of speakers and performers for the WE|U|NIGHT event, presented by RBC on May 8, 2014. The invite only evening of donors and friends of MPCF provided the opportunity to learn more about MPCF's commitment that gives young people overseas the chance to change their lives through education.
February 8 - LOL 2014 - Emceed by Gerry Dee for the second year in a row, the International Centre brought the glitz and glamour of Broadway and the streets of New York City to Toronto. Guests enjoyed inspired cocktails and hors d'oeuvres while delighting in the entertainment of the buskers of Central Park.
November 24, 2013 - The Hadden Foundation Grey Cup Party
- The Hadden Family continued their annual Grey Cup Party, managed by the It Factor, which supports the Hadden Family Foundation providing funding for youth education and development. The Foundation has made donations of over $1,000,000 in the 10 years they have been hosting their annual Grey Cup party.
November 23, 2013
- CCTFA Foundation
- The It Factor was contracted as the event management company to execute The Mirror Ball 2013, Winter Wonderland Gala. For The Mirror Ball 2013 The Fairmont Royal York was transformed into a winter wonderland where guests walked a white carpet into the Canadian Room where they dined on fine Fairmont cuisine and were entertained by a Rockettes - inspired dance troupe as well as the ever-funny emcee, Jessica Holmes. In grand fashion the event raised nearly $500,000 for the CCTFA foundation, Canada's only cancer charity dedicated to empowering women to manage the effects that cancer and its treatment have on their appearance and morale.
November 16 - MPCF Playoff Run
- The It Factor was thrilled to execute the inaugural 5km Playoff Run in support of MPCF. Participants joined Michael "Pinball" Clemons for an inspiring run along the downtown Toronto lakeshore. The run helped the foundation raise much-needed funds to support their 2013 and 2014 initiatives.
October 17, 2013 - Caravelle New York Launch Party
- The It Factor executed the launch party for Caravelle New York. The private event, hosted by internationally renowned model, musician, and actor Sam Sarpong, kicked off the Canadian debut of the stylish fashion watch collection. Discover the stories at www.caravelleny.com
October 11, 2013
- The It Factor once again supported the Trillium Health Centre Foundation with the event planning for their 12th annual Festival of Lights Celebration. Trillium Diwali 2013, the largest celebration of its kind in Canada, raised funds to enhance Trillium Health Centre's Endoscopy Suites, used to diagnose and treat a variety of diseases.
September 13, 2013
- Casino Royale, Opening Night 2013
- The It Factor team was contracted by Larry Fitzgerald Jr. to execute Casino Royale, Opening Night, a private event for 100 guests at the beautiful Different Pointe of View restaurant located on the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs resort property.
August 26, 2013
- Fitz's Supper Club
- The It Factor executed FITZ'S SUPPER CLUB, Celebrities at YOUR service presented by Morton's The Steakhouse. The event was held in Scottsdale, AZ in partnership with Larry Fitzgerald, benefiting The Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund. The event featured some of Larry's teammates and other celebrity friends serving a lavish dinner to the distinguished guests made up of local leaders, business owners and community members.
| View Photos
June 30, 2013
- Le Cirque Mystique
- The It Factor managed the themed décor, food and beverage, and entertainment for the inaugural outdoor fundraiser held at the Ontario Science Centre. The event, hosted by Jamaal Magloire & Brent Kitson, raised funds in support of the Science Centres Adopt-A-Class Program.
June 5, 2013
- Hudson's Bay Company's annual Golf Tournament & Spa
- The It Factor team supported the HBC with the event planning and celebrity appearances for their annual Golf Tournament. The Hudson's Bay Company's annual Golf Tournament & Spa in support of Canadian athletes and Dress for Success, New York. Over the past 11 years, the HBC annual Golf Tournament & Spa has consistently been the single biggest fundraiser for the Foundation. Last year's event raised over $500,000 towards their over $7.8 million total donation to their partner organizations over the last 11 years.
| View Photos
May 11, 2013
- Toronto Revellers Band Launch
- The It Factor created the 007 themed décor and opening entertainment for Jamaal Magloire and the Toronto Revellers Band Launch in Toronto. Besides hosting a fantastic party with world class Soca artists performing live, Jamaal launched the costume options for the Revellers to a plethora of media and packed house of Caribana participants. For more event photos click here
May 3 and 4, 2013
- Truestar in Kansas
- The It Factor's relationship with the world's leading health and wellness company Truestar continued as we organized their next conference with inspiring speakers and wellness consultants. An experience designed to help guests "Get fit, get social, get paid". For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com
March 11-15, 2013
- Oxfam Senegal Trip with NFL Athletes
The It Factor President and CEO, Natasha Borota, was honoured to join Anquan Boldin of the San Francisco 49s, Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals and Roddy White of the Atlanta Falcons in Senegal. The NFL Athletes worked with Oxfam America to demonstrate how local communities can and should be the key drivers of development.
March 7, 2013
- The Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation
hosted their 6th annual "Stairway to Heaven"
gala in Toronto. The It Factor was responsible for the full service event management of this breathtaking fundraising event. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org
February 9, 2013
- Laugh Out Loud
- The It Factor and Event Sponsorship Partners were responsible for the event planning of this sold out one-of-a-kind comedy event that raised over $1.8 million to benefit cancer care in the Credit Valley Hospital.
January 12, 2013
- Truelife Launch Dallas
- The world's leading health and wellness company Truestar invites you to join the two-day launch party in Dallas to meet inspiring speakers and wellness consultants. An experience designed to help guests to "Get fit, get social, get paid". For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com
We have provided Celebrities, performers and secured sponsorships for the following events:
December 20, 2012
- Kardinal Offishall's 14th Annual Christmas Event
- Candlelight and caramel were the names of the game at rapper Kardinal Offishall's 14th annual fundraiser, where Toronto's young suits toasted the holidays with local celebs.
- View Photos
October 19, 2012
- Festival of Lights Celebration
- The 11th annual Trillium Diwali 2012 is the original and largest Diwali celebration of its kind in Canada. The It Factor events team was retained by Trillium to execute the event. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for 2012 Sponsorship Opportunities
June 4, 2012
- The Second Annual Plain + Simple Celebrity Classic
- took place in support of The Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation (www.mpcf.ca
) and The Thomas and Tallis Foundation (www.tntmarkham.org
). For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com
January 26, 2012
- Yukon Fur Fashion Show
- The It Factor executed a private Fashion open house for Yukon Fur's. This evening featured unique fresh new styles in fur coats, jackets and accessories for men and women designed by Chris Anthopoulos. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org
December 22, 2011
- Kardinal Offishall's 13th Annual Christmas Event
- was a huge success raising over $30,000.00 for SickKids Foundation on Thursday December 22, 2011,
presented by Ferris Rafauli of Grandeur Luxury Homes. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com
Sunday, November 27th, 2011
- Glenn Hadden Foundation Grey Cup Party
For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org
March 3, 2011
- The Blue Print Gala
- in support of The Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation www.mpcf.ca
. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com
Copyright © 2003 - 2016 The It Factor Ltd.