Sports/Celebrity Management (Celebrity Shop)
The It Factor is Canada’s premier sports/celebrity management agency when your business requires a speaker, appearance or other celebrity spokesperson. We are an industry leader in providing relevant, unique and creative solutions by way of celebrities to create unforgettable experiences.
October 22, 2016 - The Gary Owen Comedy Show Live in Toronto - Gary Owen was contracted by The It Factor for ‘The Gary Owen Comedy Show’ Live in Toronto on October 22, 2016. Owen will be entertaining guests with his side-splitting comedy stand-up routine.
October 13, 2016 - Morgan Rielly at Guys’ Night Out - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted your Toronto Maple Leafs’ Morgan Rielly for the Hudson’s Bay Company’s Guys’ Night Out event on October 13th. Rielly was mingling with groups of guests at the red carpet meet and greet and was happy to take a few slap shots at a hockey activation in the active wear men’s department.
October 4, 2016 - Masai Ujiri - Kelloggs Sales Conference - Masai Ujiri spoke to a group of 200 attendees about coming through adversity. He was captivating as he related his accomplishments on building the Raptors into a winning team by “Unleashing Your Inner Tiger”, tying into the theme of the Kelloggs conference.
October - Marshall Faulk - every Friday on Tim & Sid for NFL Season - Marshall Faulk will appear weekly on Sports Net’s Tim & Sid every Friday evening throughout the NFL season. Faulk will be analyzing plays and commentary of recent NFL games while engaging the opinions and perspectives of the show’s hosts.
September 22, 2016 - Michael ‘Pinball’ Clemons at Unity for Autism - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted Michael “Pinball” Clemons to command this excitable room with his inspiring emceeing skills at ‘An Evening of Unity’ on September 22, 2016 in support of Unity for Autism. Clemons was riveting as he spoke to guests during the dinner service and helped bring home the feeling of unity for all guests.
September 18, 2016 - Ryan Getzlaf at HBC World Cup of Hockey Collection - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted Ryan Getzlaf to take part in a red carpet photo op meet and greet at Hudson’s Bay Company’s World Cup of Hockey event on Sunday, September 18. Ryan was enthusiastic as he took photos and chatted with Hudson’s Bay customers and hockey fans alike.
June 14, 2016 - North American Cup Draw & Luncheon - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted, Leafs 1st Round Draft pick, Mitch Marner to attend a luncheon and draw the horses’ post positions for the North American Cup Draw at Mohawk Racetrack. Guests enjoyed interacting with Marner and capturing photo opportunities throughout the luncheon.
June 12, 2016 - CAAAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament - CAAAR! had more than just Wendel Clark at the rink as our spokesperson of the JBHF Fundraiser. The It Factor Celebrity Shop also contracted Mitch Marner, 2015 Leaf’s 1st Round Draft pick, and Mike Johnson, NHL Alumni and current analyst. Both Marner and Johnson were onsite and assisted as celebrity referees to add some excitement to the tournament, as well as mingling with participants and fans of CAAAR!
June 6, 2016 - Mackenzie Health Foundation – 21st Annual Proud Partners Classic - NHL Alumni, Mike Johnson represented The It Factor at the Mackenzie Health Foundation’s annual golf tournament at Eagles Nest. Johnson, current NHL host and analyst on Sportsnet, mingled with guests at the cocktail reception and emceed the evening program.
June 2, 2016 - EXP Golf Tournament - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted Damon Allen for the Mackenzie Health Foundation’s EXP Golf Tournament at Eagles Nest in Maple. Allen got to partake in the fun, golfing with some event sponsors and was the feature emcee for the evening program. Allen interacted with guests throughout the event and assisted with the Foundation’s fundraising efforts.
June 1, 2016 - HBC Golf Tournament - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted comedian Gerry Dee for the 15th Annual HBC Foundation Golf Tournament at Rattlesnake Point Golf Course. Gerry captivated guests as the emcee for the dinner program, giving everyone many reasons to laugh out loud while raising money to support our Canadian Olympic Athletes.
February 27, 2016 Laugh Out Loud - The It Factor’s own ‘Celebrity Shop’ is contracted again this year as the entertainment management company. We are excited to announce that Russell Peters is the comedic headliner and Jessica Holmes returns to LOL this year now to participate as the evenings Emcee.
February 4 - Tim & Sid
- Just before Super Bowl 50, the It Factor ‘Celebrity Shop’ contracted Michael Irvin to make an appearance on popular talk show Tim & Sid. Michael and the hosts discussed the upcoming Super Bowl, predictions for winners and MVPs, his coaching stint at the Pro Bowl and his favourite moments from the past NFL season! To watch Michael on the Tim & Sid show, please click HERE!
January 22, 2016 - Jillian Harris Promotes Excel Naturally Sweetened Gum at the Interior Design Show Toronto - The It Factor celebrity shop was proud to manage Jillian Harris – a quintessential busy-bee who pours her heart and soul into every endeavour with a keen sense of style and love for simplicity. Best known for her role as the host of Love It or List It Vancouver, and former ABC’s The Bachelorette, Jillian took her love for interior design and living simply to the Toronto Interior Design Show (IDS) to partner with Excel Naturally Sweetened Gum. While stopping by IDS, Jillian shared her favourite tips for simplistic design, fashion and lifestyle to be your best self in 2016.
January 22, 2016 - Children’s Autism Services Conference - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to speak at the 8th Annual Children’s Autism Services Conference in Edmonton, AB.
December 2015 - Sid and Tim
- The It Factor ‘Celebrity Shop’ has continued to manage NFL Hall of Famer and NFL Network Host Marshall Faulk as he spends another month of live hits with Sid and Tim on Rogers Sportsnet, tune in every Friday when he analysis the week in football.
December 2, 2015 - CIBC Miracle Day
- The It Factor Celebrity Shop was in high demand as the 'Dream Team' returned to the 31st Annual CIBC Miracle Day! Quite a few members of the It Factor ‘Celebrity Shop’ were on hand at the CIBC trading floors talking to clients, making trades and meeting children and families from various charities. Over $6 million was raised on Miracle Day and all the money will go to various children's charities across Canada. Celebrities included NFL Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Thurman Thomas, 4x NBA Champion John Salley, Toronto Raptors President and GM Masai Ujiri, Toronto Raptor Alumni Jerome 'JYD' Williams, NHL Alumni and current analyst Mike Johnson, CFL Hall of Famers Michael 'Pinball' Clemons and Damon Allen, NFL Hall of Fame Running Back Michael Irvin and more!
September 24, 2015 - Joffrey Lupul – HBC Guy’s Night Out - The It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' was hard at work managing the appearance of Toronto Maple Leaf forward Joffrey Lupul at the Hudson's Bay Guy's Night Out. Joffrey was on site at Hudson's Bay in Toronto meeting fans, taking photos, shopping, and, of course, talking hockey and fashion!
September 18, 2015 - John Salley – Sportsnet Live
- On September 18th the It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' secured John Salley as a celebrity guest for popular television and radio show - Tim & Sid. John spent his time in the studio talking about his basketball career, the upcoming NBA season, and more! Check the video of John's appearance by clicking HERE!
September 18, 2015 - Marshall Faulk – Sportsnet Live
- The It Factor was proud to manage NFL Hall of Fame Running Back Marshall Faulk's multiple appearances on Sportsnet. Marshall gave his thoughts on the upcoming season, made his Superbowl predictions and, of course, talked about his experience as a player. Faulk has more upcoming appearances on Sportsnet so be sure to tune in to Sid and Tim when you can! Check out one of his appearances on the show by clicking HERE!
September 10, 2015 - Dion Phaneuf - The Ricoh Woodbine Mile - The It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' attained the services of Toronto Maple Leaf Captain Dion Phaneuf as he acted as Celebrity Draw Master for the Ricoh Woodbine Mile at Woodbine Racetrack. Dion helped draw for post positions, attended a luncheon, meet and greet and met with the media to discuss everything from his picks for the race to the upcoming NHL season!
August 7, 2015 - Autism Celebrity Golf Tournament - The It Factor's 'Celebrity Shop' put together a dynamic line up to head out to Edmonton for the 3rd Annual Autism Celebrity Golf Tournament at the Links in Spruce Grove in Edmonton. The amazing foursome consisted of CFL Hall of Famers Damon Allen and Joe Montford, and soon to be inducted Kerry Joseph!
June 16, 2015 - Peter Holland - Toronto Maple Leaf forward Peter Holland was onsite at Mohawk Racetrack to act as the honourary drawmaster for the $1 Million Pepsi North America Cup Luncheon. Peter participated in the post-position draw and luncheon and spoke with media about his off-season plans, the new Maple Leaf’s coach and being a torch bearer for the Pan-Am games!
June 11, 2015 - Humber Plenary - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to speak at the Humber Plenary for the students and professors of the School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism at Humber College.
June 9, 2015 - Company Wide Conference - Michael “Pinball” Clemons is headed out on behalf of the ‘Celebrity Shop’ as a key note speaker for a companywide conference in Mississauga, Ontario. Pinball will be giving an inspiring speech on the importance of teamwork in success!
June 7, 2015
- The It Factor has secured NHL Alumni Dale Hawerchuk, Gary Leeman, Kraig Nienhuis and others to participate in the JBH Foundation’s CAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament! Don’t miss your chance to play with the pros! Register today: http://bit.ly/1JsNY7G
June 4, 2015 - Michael “Pinball” Clemons - “Pinball” will be joining Trillium Health Partners for a day of celebration in Mississauga, Ontario. The jam-packed day features meet & greets with patients and staff, tours of the hospital facilities, concluding with an inspiring key note speech at the Annual General Meetings!
April 9 - 12, 2015 - Eleventh Annual Q-Festival Weekend - Eleventh Annual Q-Festival Weekend – The It Factor for the third year is headed to Florida in support of San Francisco 49er Anquan Boldin and his Foundation. A few of our celebrity clients/friends are generously donating their time to raise much needed funds for the Anquan Boldin Foundation which is dedicated to expanding the educational and life opportunities of underprivileged children.
March 26, 2015 - DeMar DeRozan - The It Factor managed the appearance of Toronto Raptor DeMar DeRozan at the Hudson’s Bay Men’s Floor Launch Event on Thursday March 26th. DeMar was on-site at Toronto’s largest Hudson’s Bay for meet and greets, photo ops and interviews.
February 28, 2015 - Swift Current Indians Baseball - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to speak at the Swift Current Indians Fundraising Dinner and Auction in Swift Current, SK.
February 28, 2015 - Laugh Out Loud - The It Factor announces Gerry Dee in his third year at Laugh Out Loud as he takes main stage as the headline comedian for the gala. Filling out the amazing talent roster that fits the bill of the Canadiana theme is Alan Thicke as the host and emcee in support of Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
February 28, 2015 - Alan Thicke - Alan is a seven-time Emmy nominee... often referred to as “America’s Dad” for his seven-year stint as patriarch Jason Seaver on “Growing Pains.” The It Factor has negotiated his appearance as Emcee of the Trillium Health Partners Foundation Laugh out Loud Gala.
January 8, 2015 - ConMed Linvatec - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to present the Key Note at ConMed Linvatec Canada’s National Sales Meeting in Scottsdale, AZ.
December 3, 2014 - 30th Anniversary of Miracle Day
- CIBC is celebrating the 30th anniversary of Miracle Day and the It Factor has secured celebrity guests to participate here in their Toronto office. Eric Dickerson, Marshall Faulk, Andre Reed, Kardinal Offishall, Chad Owens, and many other celebrities will be meeting the CIBC traders, spending time with the kids who are participating in the day and generating media attention all to create awareness in an attempt to increase trading activity which ultimately raises more funds for children.
November 15, 2014 - Wahlburgers Grand Opening
- The It Factor was on-site at the Wahlburgers Grand Opening at the Soho Metropolitan Hotel assisting with media and celebrity management of Donnie Wahlberg, Chef Paul Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy. The evening featured multiple interviews, photo ops, a ton of fan interaction and more importantly great burgers! Wahlburgers is officially open for service.
to see additional photos.
October 18, 2014 - Matt Dusk - Matt Dusk was contracted by the It Factor’s ‘Celebrity Shop’ to be the headline performer for the Canadian Jewellers 24 Karat Club Black Tie Gala in the historic Fairmont Royal York’s Imperial Room. The Canadian Crooner performed an electrifying 45 minute set of old favourites and new tunes that had the crowd tapping their toes.
October 16, 2014 - Woodbine Racetrack - Toronto Maple Leaf’s Legend Wendel Clark participated as the Celebrity Draw Master for the Pattison International at Woodbine Racetrack.
September 25, 2014 - The Dare to Be You Foundation Golf Tournament - The It Factor has partnered with this dynamic organization to supply a few celebrities such as Damon Allen to attend this inaugural event at Penlakes Golf and country club in Fenwick, ON
The Dare to Be You Foundation is passionate about building a strong foundation for our youth, and to help young people discover their strengths, skills, and talents, and help them discover what makes them happy. In modern society, young people often feel like they are being left adrift with no real guidance. The Foundation provides direction by sponsoring workshops for 'at risk' youth.
September 11 - Woodbine Racetrack - Terrence Ross of your Toronto Raptors participated as the Celebrity Draw Master for the Woodbine Mile, at Woodbine racetrack.
June 23rd and 24th, 2014 - Special Olympics Festival in PEI - Damon Allen attends the 25th year of the Special Olympics Festival in PEI where Natasha of the It Factor was also a guest. The Hall of Fame Quarterback participated in both the Summerside Luncheon and Charlottetown Gala in support of Special Olympics PEI supporting friend Dion Phaneuf and his lovely wife Elisha Cuthbert who are huge supporters. Damon was also invited to get on the field with a group of Football PEI's talented youth football players sharing his experience and love for football.
June 10, 2014 - North American Cup Draw - The It Factor’s relationship continues with the Woodbine Entertainment Group as we secured the appearance of David Bolland, NHL Toronto Maple Leafs centre. David will be the celebrity Draw Master for this year’s Pepsi North American Cup at Mohawk Raceway in Flamborough, ON. The cup carries a $1 million purse and spotlights the best three-year-old pacers on the continent.
June 4, 2014 - Trinity Western University 20th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament - The It Factor will once again support Trinity Western University as it swings into its 20th annual golf tournament. Hosted by Spartan Athletics, this year’s funds raised will go towards student-athlete scholarships and to the scholarship endowment fund. The Celebrity Shop contracted the stellar athletic panel that features NFL Hall of Famers Marcus Allen, and Michael Irvin, as well as the soon to be inducted and newly publish author Tim Brown.
April 18, 2014 - Michael Irvin - The It Factor secures the NFL Hall of Famer as the Key Note speaker in Tucson, AZ at the Good Friday Breakfast, April 18th 2014.
April 10-12, 2014 - Anquan Boldin Q-Fest
- We were proud to support Anquan Boldin with friends of the It Factor team at the Tenth Annual Q-Fest Weekend, a Celebration of 10 Years of Q!
February 8, 2014 - LOL 2014 - Emceed by Gerry Dee for the second year in a row, the International Centre brought the glitz and glamour of Broadway and the streets of New York City to Toronto. Guests enjoyed inspired cocktails and hors d'oeuvres while delighting in the entertainment of the buskers of Central Park.
February 1, 2014 - Air Miles
- NFL Hall of Fame Running back Eric Dickerson was the celebrity guest for a private dinner to kick off Big Game; a VIP celebrity experience managed by the It Factor team.
November 7, 2013
- Be Groomed Be Gorgeous
- The It Factor’s Celebrity Shop contracted celebrities Giuliana and Bill Rancic to help Unilever Canada announce their new 2014 beauty and grooming innovations at an exclusive media preview, Be Groomed Be Gorgeous. The celebrity duo lead an informative discussion about beauty and grooming trends for the coming year. Giuliana and Bill included funny stories and their personal grooming tips and tricks they live as busy professionals and parents. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com
October 24, 2013 - Woodbine Racetrack - The It Factor is proudly managing the appearance of Canadian Indycar Star James Hinchcliffe at the Pattison Canadian International. As the honorary drawmaster James will conduct the Post-Position draw for the 76th running of the $1,000,000 Grade I Race held at Woodbine Racetrack.
September 23, 2013
- Pizza 73 Annual General Meeting
- The It Factor proudly managed the appearance of Michael 'Pinball' Clemons as the keynote speaker at the Pizza 73 AGM. The themes discussed in his energetic and motivating speech served to arm managers with the inspiration to better deliver against the Pizza 73 mission of providing superb food, fast, friendly service and true value. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org
September 12, 2013
- Woodbine Racetrack
- The It Factor managed the appearance of Blue Jays alumnus and 3x World Series Champion Devon White who conducted the Post-Position Draw for the 17th running of the $1,000,000 Ricoh Woodbine Mile Grade I Race. The race featured Wise Dan, the reigning US Horse of the Year. It was the first sitting Horse of the Year to compete at Woodbine since Cigar in 1996.
September 7 and 9, 2013
- The It Factor Ltd. provided celebrity and media management for the pre-launch of Donnie, Paul, and Mark Wahlberg’s new burger venture ‘Wahlburgers ’at the Soho Met. Capitalizing on the Toronto TIFF buzz the brothers hosted a trifecta of weekend events that included a public meet and greet where they handed out three hundred burgers to fans, as well as two private parties showcasing an array of menu highlights from the restaurant. The Canadian restaurant will be located in the Soho Met and is slated for early 2014.
July 25, 2013 - Magnum Pleasure Store -
The It Factor’s Celebrity Shop has contracted Leaf’s Assistant Captain Joffrey Lupul for a special appearance at the The Magnum Pleasure Store Toronto. The pop-up store concept gives consumers the opportunity to have a custom-made Magnum bar crafted right before their eyes. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com
June 11, 2013
- North American Cup Draw
- The It Factor managed the appearance of Jake Gardiner, NHL Toronto Maple Leafs defensemen for the Pepsi North American Cup Draw at Mohawk Raceway in Flamborough, ON. 2013. The cup carries a $1 million purse and spotlights the best three-year-old pacers on the continent. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org
| View Photos
June 5, 2013
- Hudson's Bay Company's annual Golf Tournament & Spa
- The It Factor team supported the HBC with the event planning and celebrity appearances for their annual Golf Tournament. The Hudson's Bay Company's annual Golf Tournament & Spa in support of Canadian athletes and Dress for Success, New York. Over the past 11 years, the HBC annual Golf Tournament & Spa has consistently been the single biggest fundraiser for the Foundation. Last year's event raised over $500,000 towards their over $7.8 million total donation to their partner organizations over the last 11 years.
| View Photos
June 5, 2013
- Trinity Western University 19th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament
- The Trinity Western University (TWU) 19th Annual "WIRELESSWAVE" Golf Tournament was held at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club in Coquitlam. The It Factor managed the appearance of celebrities this year including NFL Hall of Fame Running backs Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk along with soon to be inducted Terrell Davis. Over the past 19 years the tournament has raised over $3.3 million put towards student-athlete scholarships and endowments.
| View Photos
April 26, 2013
- Bethesda 14th Annual Dinner Auction
- The It Factor managed the appearance of Michael 'Pinball' Clemons as the host of Bethesda fundraiser. The event supported the Respite Program for Children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com
March 29, 2013
- The It Factor proudly presented the Arizona Cardinal's Wide Receiver, Larry Fitzgerald Jr. as the guest speaker for 2013 Good Friday Breakfast at Westin La Paloma in Tucson, Arizona. Please visit goodfridaybreakfast.com
for more information. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org
March 12, 2013
- Cooking for a Cause
- The It Factor managed the appearance of four-time NBA champion, actor and talk show host, John Salley on the pilot of the new TV show, Cooking for a Cause. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact email@example.com
March 11-15, 2013
- Oxfam Senegal Trip with NFL Athletes
The It Factor President and CEO, Natasha Borota, was honoured to join Anquan Boldin of the San Francisco 49s, Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals and Roddy White of the Atlanta Falcons in Senegal. The NFL Athletes worked with Oxfam America to demonstrate how local communities can and should be the key drivers of development.
February 1, 2013
- IBM Volunteer Appreciation Event
Michael 'Pinball' Clemons was the special guest of IBM's Volunteer Appreciation Event. Referring to IBM's corporate slogan, the topic of his inspiring speech was "Making the world work better". To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
January 30, 2013
- BlackBerry 10 Launch
The It Factor supplied star power to the BlackBerry 10 Launch event at the Carlu in Toronto. The celebrity attendees included Toronto Argonauts, Hamilton Tiger Cats, Canadian Olympians, award winning actors, and local media celebrities. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact email@example.com
Photos from the event
January 27, 2013
- Slice the ICE
The It Factor has worked with the Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation to support their Slice the Ice event with a celebrity experience. Darryl Sittler, former Toronto Maple Leafs Captain, was the special guest of this fundraising event.
- Eric Dickerson & Off the Record
The It Factor Ltd. is proudly working with Michael Landsberg and Off The Record managing the weekly appearances of Hall of Fame Running Back Eric Dickerson.
See the show times here
and hear the latest on NFL Football. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org
November 15, 2012
- Guys' Night Out Toronto
The It Factor has teamed up with HBC to support Guys' Night Out Queen Street in Toronto on November 15th. Celebrity guests were Andrea Bargnani and José Calderón of the Raptors.
November 8, 2012
- Guys' Night Out Vancouver
Ryan Kesler and former captain Trevor Linden of the Canucks were part of the successful Guy's Night Out event at the Bay Granville Street where guests could shop the fall/winter collection, get groomed with product demos, and of course meet the two sport celebrities.
November 8, 2012
- Chef Corbin and Tabasco
Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce and The It Factor have signed a contract extension for Chef Corbin as seen on Food Network Canada and Restaurant Takeover, as the celebrity face to the Tabasco brand. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com
June 6, 2012
- Hudson's Bay Company Annual Golf Tournament
This year's Hudson's Bay Company Annual Golf Tournament & Spa will be held on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012. This event brings the Hudson's Bay Company team together with their vendor partners for an unforgettable day... To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org
June 6, 2012
- Trinity Western University 18th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament
The Trinity Western University 18th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament, which hosted Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald as its guest speaker, raised over $660,000 for student-athlete scholarships and scholarship endowments.
Copyright © 2003 - 2016 The It Factor Ltd.