The It Factor Ltd. founded in 2003, led by Natasha Borota is a rapidly growing full service boutique agency that's big enough to satisfy all your needs but small enough to make you feel like family. We specialize in Events, Marketing, and Sports/Celebrity Management (Celebrity Shop).
We offer that little something extra, and provide unique synergistic opportunities for our clients, always exceeding expectations! Our team will work with you and determine who has the "It Factor" for that perfect event, product, speech or appearance.
News & Updates
- Upcoming Event: December 15, 2023 - 6th Annual 'HOLIDAZE' with the Thurman Thomas Foundation - The Thurman Thomas Family Foundation presents the 6th Annual ‘Holidaze’ Christmas Party. This December, join us as we help make holiday dreams come true for students that require financial support by providing them with the gift of education.
Upcoming Event: October 26th - One Voice United Gala - Join us as Orlando Bowen and the One Voice, One Team Youth Leadership Organization as they present their inaugural One Voice United Gala. On Thursday, October 26th, at the Toronto region Board of Trade, guests, business leaders, and philanthropists will participate in an inspirational evening of philanthropy, to help empower today’s youth to be tomorrow’s leaders. This amazing event will feature fine dining, live entertainment, and a one-of-a-kind auction.
Click Here to view the sponsorship package.
Upcoming Event: October 20th - 17th Annual Jamrock Fundraising Gala - Join The It Factor and Helping Hands Jamaica for another amazing evening of food, music, vibrancy, and Caribbean culture. The 17th Annual Jamrock gala will be held at the Palais Royale Ballroom on October 20th, 2023. Featuring a ‘jam-packed’ night of entertainment and exclusive auctions, we invite you to help support our goal – to provide the children of Jamaica access to education.
Click here to purchase your table today.
Upcoming Event: September 14th - 2nd Annual 'Sink the Stigma' - The It Factor is excited to announce the return of the highly anticipated Sink the Stigma. Back for our second year, this tremendous event brings together the community of London, once again in support of the First Episode Mood and Anxiety Program (FEMAP). Returning to East Park on Thursday, September 14th, Mitch and the Marner Assist Foundation team are excited to welcome our guests and sponsors to #MakeanAssist on the Mini Putt course.
Click here to learn more about the event and view our sponsorship packages.
July 13th & 14th - 5th Annual Marner All-Star Invitational - The It Factor and the Marner Assist Foundation are thrilled to announce the immense success of the 5th Annual Marner All-Star Invitational. The Tailgate party and Skills Challenges brought guests together for two action-packed days of hockey and philanthropy. Once again raising money to support children’s social care, health, and education. We extend our sincerest gratitude to all our partners, donors, sponsors, volunteers, and celebs that allow us to make this event a continuing success year after year.
Click here to view this year’s event highlights
July 4th - 9th - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation's 26th Annual Voluntourism School Build in Jamaica - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation is proud to announce the successful completion of the 26th annual school build, supporting the Orange Bay Infant School, in Port Antonio, Portland, Jamaica! Our group of dedicated volunteers led and coordinated by the It Factor team, helped build a safe and welcoming environment for the children of Port Antonio to grow and thrive.
Click here to see the school build recap.
May 27th, 2023 - 14th Annual JamWalk 5km Walk & Brunch Fundraiser! - This year, on Saturday, May 27th, 2023, the Palais Royale lakefront patio was once again booming with laughter, generosity, and kindness as we supported our client the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation with another successful Jam-walk! With your unwavering support, we not only exceeded capacity for our walk but surpassed our fundraising goal, bringing in over $105,000 for our annual school build. Thank you to everyone who attended and donated, your support helps bring lasting change to Jamaica’s next generation.
Click here to see this year's photobook!
- May 4th, 2023 - Marshall Faulk Appearance at Dog's Breakfast - On Thursday, May 4th, 2023, in Prairieland Park, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the Husky Football Foundation held another successful Dog’s Breakfast, where we had the pleasure of securing NFL Hall of Famer, Marshall Faulk as a guest speaker for the event. In attendance were over 1,400 people who supported in raising funds for the Husky Football Foundation’s scholarship program.
- February 24th, 2023 - Orlando Bowen Appearance at COYO 2023 Conference - On February 24th, 2023, in Niagara Falls, Ontario, our client, Orlando Bowen was a keynote speaker at the COYO 2023 Conference. This year’s Committee of Youth Officers of Ontario Conference focused on collaborating, connecting and community. Bowen spoke about One Voice One Team, the youth leadership organization he founded, to encourage youth to get off the sidelines and become difference-makers on their teams and in the lives of those around them.
- February 8th & 10th , 2023 - Superbowl Appearances from Nate Burleson & Larry Fitzgerald in Arizona - Ahead of the 2023 Super Bowl action between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs, notable NFL alumni and media personalities Nate Burleson and Larry Fitzgerald Jr. joined us to chat about the NFL season, the upcoming game, family, and which team they favoured to win. The It Factor would like to thank these wonderful gentlemen for taking the time out of their week to chat with Canadian fans about their love of the game.
- February, 2023 - NFL Canada Superbowl Influencer Kits - The It Factor Ltd thoughtfully curated NFL Canada’s exclusive 2023 Super Bowl influencer kits. These kits were meticulously designed to bring top content creators the essence of the game's excitement and featured premium NFL branded merchandise, a special message from NFL Alumni and TV Host Nate Burleson, a limited-edition branded Xbox with EA Sports 2023 Madden downloadable game, a Coaster-to-Coaster cocktail kit including a bottle of Crown Royal, autographed cookbook and spices from grilling master Chef Ted Reader, gift cards from Apple Music, Uber One and NFL Canada all carefully packed inside a custom branded Yeti Cooler. In addition, each influencer also received a Napoleon TravelQ portable gas BBQ. It Factors NFL Canada Super Bowl influencer kits perfectly blended sportsmanship and style.
December 19, 2022 - The Marner Assist Foundation Gives A Gift for the holidays! - Mitchell Marner and our team at the Marner Assist Foundation (MAF) once again set the goal to bring joy to those in need during the second annual “GIVE A GIFT” holiday campaign. MAF collected new, unwrapped toys, books, and gift cards for underserved children and teens. They also committed to providing meals to families dealing with food insecurity across the GTA and in the city of Vaughn throughout the winter.
For more information please visit: Marner Assist Foundation
December 15, 2022 - Thurman Thomas and his family and friends celebrate the ‘HOLIDAZE’ - Patti & Thurman Thomas invited the Buffalo philanthropic community to celebrate their annual fundraising event Holidaze a “Miracle on 34th Street’. As guests gathered for a night of philanthropy and fun supporting the Thurman Thomas Family Foundation, there was plenty of holiday spirit in the air. Specialty Christmas cocktails, food stations, a live auction, entertainment, and dancing put guests in a ‘holiDAZE.’
Since we joined together with Thurman and Patti in 2018 and created this fundraiser, your support and participation in this event have made dozens of holiday dreams come true for students that require financial support, funds raised continue to provide the gift of education to those in need.
- November 20, 2022 - The Hadden Family Foundation Annual Grey Cup Party - On Sunday, November 20, The It Factor executed the Hadden Family Foundation viewing party for the 109th Grey Cup featuring an evening of great food, prizes, and celebrities, including CFL greats of past and present. The evening also includes fantastic entertainment for kids of all ages. This annual event, now celebrating its 20th anniversary, aims to Feed a Mind, Change a Life.
- November 20, 2022 - Annual Hadden Cup Charity Flag Football Game! - Donors to the Hadden Family Foundation got the chance to Play Touch Football with and against the Pros, featuring CFL Alumni, current players and Hall of Famers in support of the Foundation's goal to continue supporting “Feeding Hungry Minds” and “Beyond 3:30” school programs. The Hadden Cup was at the Cherry Beach Sports Fields.
- November 5, 2022 - NFL Alumni Warrick Dunn presents a Keynote to a highly motivated group of top performers in the financial industry - Warrick Dunn shared his Story, related to sport, his career path, tragedy of loosing his mother and how that changed everything as he knew it, how he faced challenges in all above and how he turned them into rewards. Choices after football…the birth of Warrick Dunn Charities.
- November 3, 2022 - Our first appearance with Olympic Champion Sarah Nurse - World Champion and Olympic Champion Sarah Nurse from Team Canada was a panelist this year for the ONPHACon, she's passionate about diversity & inclusion and knows what it takes to be a strong leader. We were very excited to work with her.
- November 3, 2022 - Dwayne DeRosario appears for The It Factor - ONPHA booked our client, Canada's Soccer Ambassador Dwayne DeRosario, MLS MVP, Canada’s Sport Hall Of fame and Order of Ontario recipient to share his inspiring story of breaking down barriers and what it means to be a true leader.
October 21, 2022 - The 16th Annual Jamrock Gala Was A Huge Success for our client Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation! - Our team secured the Palais Royale Ballroom for the Jamrock Gala and immersed the venue in the music, vibrancy, food, and beautiful culture the island of Jamaica offers.
Jamrock was nothing less than spectacular, thanks partly to everyone who participated as a sponsor, donor, table, ticket purchaser or volunteer—special shout out to DJ Ian and Spex Da Boss. They had guests dancing the night away. Thank You for participating in Jamrock and helping to eliminate the barriers to a child's success by supporting our vision based on three simple words - PARTICIPATE, EDUCATE, ELEVATE!
To view the photo album of event please click here.
- September 20, 2022 - Masai Ujiri appearance for the It Factor in Scottsdale, AZ - We are always as excited as our clients when we secure Masai Ujiri for speaking engagements, he is Vice-Chairman and President of your Toronto Raptors, Co-Founder of Giants of Africa. The PwC conference was a great event with over 600 in attendance to enjoy the powerful Fireside Chat with Masai Ujiri, it was a highlight of the event.
- Monday Sept 19th - NFL Alumni, Eric Moulds appears in Toronto for Monday Night Football Fan Event - We were excited to secure #BillsMafia Wide Receiver Eric Moulds for an event called The Huddle in Toronto hosted by NFL Canada. The fans were there to interact with Eric, there was a media element and the watch party to follow was a great Monday Night Football event.
September 15, 2022 - Sink the Stigma Mini Putt Tournament and reception in support of the Marner Assist Foundation - Sink The Stigma was a "swinging success." Thursday, September 15, was a fantastic day full of laughter, mini putt action, great food and excellent company, we are so honoured to have created and executed this event for Mitch and his family foundation.
A significant portion of proceeds raised from Sink the Stigma benefit the London community. The First Episode Mood & Anxiety Program (FEMAP) is an excellent program making a difference in the lives of youth aged 16-25 who are experiencing the first episode of mental illness. Thank you for choosing to #MakeAnAssist and helping to Sink the Stigma of Mental Health.
To view our wrap video please click here.
- September 9, 2022 (ongoing) – Nate Burleson appearances! - Nate Burleson returns as special guest NFL analyst on Tim & Friends for 22/23 NFL season. Nate Burleson is a retired NFL wide receiver. He is an Emmy Award-winning talent who is currently the co-host of CBS Mornings and a studio analyst for NFL Today on CBS. Burleson is also an NFL Network and Nickelodeon personality.
August 14-19, 2022 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation Voluntourism School Build in Jamaica - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation (HHJF) celebrated the incredible milestone of embarking on our 25th school build in Jamaica. Our It Factor team once again was responsible for creating the trip itinerary and managing the over 25 volunteers from Canada joined forces with our local implementing partner, Food For The Poor Canada and Jamaica, to build Bourne Gordon's Pre-school and Kindergarten. The new school will provide a more conducive educational environment for approximately 75-100 children ages 3-6 years, where they will learn and develop in a safe and welcoming environment.
Click here to watch the video!
July 14 & 15, 2022 - Marner All-Star Invitational - Happy to announce that the 4th annual Marner All-Star Invitational was a tremendous success, we are so grateful to be the creator and management company for the Marner Assist Foundation. This year’s event raised over $400,000 for children living in under-resourced communities. We are grateful for the support of the donors, partners, sponsors, and the roster of current and past hockey players who continue to choose to ‘Make an Assist.’
If you haven’t already, click here to watch our event video.
May 28, 2022 - The13th Annual Jam-walk 5km Walk and Brunch Fundraiser! - We are continuing to support our client Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation, we executed their 5km walk and brunch held on Saturday, May 28th, 2022, at the beautiful Palais Royale lakefront patio and it was a huge success.
Over 100 people laced up their shoes for the 13th annual Jam-walk on behalf of Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation. Monies raised will be allocated to build schools and support education in Jamaica, for those of you that joined, we hope you enjoyed celebrating HHJF history while helping create a future for Jamaican's next generation. Over $80,000 was raised to build schools for underserved communities in Jamaica!
Click here to view the CTV news report - MediaView!
- February 10, 2022 - Mike Tyson – we are excited to announce Mike Tyson’s appearance at the RYNOx Service Summit in Arizona. - Tyson was the undisputed world heavyweight champion, and still holds the record as the youngest boxer ever to win a heavyweight title at 20 years, 4 months, and 22 days old. At this even he will join a Fireside Chat hosted by CEO of RYNO Strategic Solutions, Chris Yano followed by a Q&A and meet and greet!
February 10, 2022 - Larry Fitzgerald Jr – The It factor Ltd. is thrilled to announce Larry as a keynote speaker at RYNOx Service Summit in Arizona. - Larry will speak on leaving a legacy, touch on his football journey both success and failures as well on his business experience success and failures.
RYNO will be sharing next-level business and digital-marketing tactics, as well as a mastermind session with industry leaders to assist home services businesses in 2022 to take their business to the next level.
January, 2022 - Mitch Marner and Intact Insurance - We are happy announce your Toronto Maple Leaf Mitchell Marner is on this ice for his next Intact Insurance campaign, these are some great spots.
December 20, 2021 – Give A Gift - We are proud to announce our newest initiative for the Marner Assist Foundation - The Holiday Season is a struggle for many low-income families, your donations and participation directly impacted the lives of kids in our most marginalized communities.
GIVE A GIFT is in partnership with the Marner Assist Foundation’s community partners, The Salvation Army Ontario Division and Second Harvest Canada. All items and monetary donations were allocated to our partner’s toy and food distribution initiatives over the holiday season, we look so forward to next years event.
- December 17, 2021 - Holidaze, the Thurman Thomas Family Foundation Holiday Fundraiser - On the road back to Buffalo where we got back to work and executed ‘Holidaze’ an intimate Supper Club Dinner Dance Fundraiser featuring the Joe Giggs band and DJ Milk at the Saturn Club for Patti and Thurman Thomas. Following the protocol and to be respectful of the ongoing challenges in the city we presented a limited to a limited number of guests the return of this annual holiday fundraiser. The event was a huge success but more than we raised enough funds to continue to support the most marginalized in the Buffalo community as well as continue the TTFF scholarship program proving access to education.
December 12, 2021 - The It Factor Team was thrilled to be executing the Hadden Cup and the Hadden Family Foundation Grey Cup Party after a long hiatus. - We got back on the field and executed a touch football game Sunday morning at the Cherry Beach Sports Fields. Special guest included Damon Allen and Joe Montford, CFL Hall of Famers, Kurleigh Gittens Jr., receiver for the Toronto Argonauts and many others. Next up the Grey Cup viewing party at the Fifth Social Club in Toronto; an evening of great food, prizes, CFL greats of past & present and fantastic entertainment for kids of all ages (video games, autographs, bubble hockey). Feed a mind, change a life; those who supported the 19th Annual Grey Cup Party assisted The Hadden Family Foundation’s commitment to both the Feeding Hungry Minds school breakfast program and Beyond 3:30 after school program. Together we have and will continue to show Toronto’s youth that there is a better way. That gangs, crime and drug-running aren't their destiny.
Click link here to see photos.
- December 10, 2021 - Flo Rida - We celebrated the holidays again with RYNO Strategic Solutions at their Annual Holiday Party – we brought Flo Rida - Our team was so excited to provide the entertainment for the RYNO annual Christmas party again this year. Flo Rida rocked the house and the intimate group of 150 guests in Phoenix, Arizona saw the show of a lifetime.
- November 11, 2021 - Michael ‘Pinball’ Clemons joined the It Factor roster once again, for an appearance contracted by ONPHA - We always enjoy when a plan comes together, Mike was a perfect speaker to deliver an energy filled informative keynote at the 2021 ONPHA virtual Conference – Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association (ONPHA) the topic being Opening Doors Through Housing.
Friday October 22, 2021 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation Gala 'Jamrock' - It was great to be back with everyone. After missing this gala event last year, we were truly honoured to create and execute a wonderful night of unity and philanthropy.
The event's theme, ONE LOVE, is a message of triumph in coming together and gratitude toward those who have carried us through the pandemic by continuing to donate, participate and believe in the power of education for all. We are grateful for everyone’s cooperation, understanding and adherence to the Covid-19 restrictions we had to implement. Despite the weather being chilly, the warm spirit of the Caribbean was in the air.
Thank you to our special guests Orlando Bowen and Dwight Drummond for taking the time to join us, Jesse Jones for accepting the Denise Jones Tribute Award, our presenting sponsor Packall Packaging, volunteers and everyone who contributed to making this year’s event a success.
To view photo album please Click Here!
September 26, 2021 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation's Jam-walk - Thank You for lending a helping hand!
The It Factor was excited to execute the 12th annual 5km Jam-walk and Brunch, which took place Sunday, September 26. Once again, the tented courtyard patio of the Palais Royale provided the perfect outdoor setting to unite and celebrate #OneLove safely.
We are very proud to announce that with the sponsors support and fundraising efforts, HHJF reached a fundraising goal of $50,000! Despite the challenges we all have faced, you chose to lend a helping hand and invest in the future of Jamaica’s children in need. For this, we are grateful.
The reality of COVID-19 is still upon us, yet we were all able to safely unite despite the restrictions our team was required to implement. From the feedback we have received, every participant felt the welcoming spirit of Jamaica as they were greeted with reggae music, strolled along the picturesque waterfront trail, received their limited edition Spread Love t-shirt and a delicious brunch to-go.
To view photo album please click here.
September 16 & 17, 2021 - Marner All- Star Invitational! - The 3rd Annual Marner All-Star Invitational was back on the ice September 16 & 17, 2021! So proud of our It Factor ‘dream team’ on another amazing event executed, funds and awareness raised will allow the Marner Assist Foundation to do great things for children in so many challenging and simply unfair situations in our communities. This was an extremely challenging event execution with the current climate, basically unprecedented.
Please watch Citynews spot by clicking here! Visit Marner Assist Foundation for more information on the charity and their community efforts!
September, 2021 You know you are ready for some football when CBS morning show host, Version Half time host…let us stop there or we will never get to the intro…Nate Burleson started his weekly NFL hits on Tim & Friends. Check out one of is hits below, TGIF!
- July 6-10, 2021 - School Build #24 - Jamaica - We are excited to manage the 24th school build of Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation this summer in Portland, Jamaica. Goodwill Early Childhood Learning Centre is desperately seeking assistance to upgrade its infrastructure so that it can receive recognition and certification from the Ministry of Education under which early childhood institutions should operate in Jamaica. HHJF is donating the funds to build the new school building, with all the required amenities that are currently lacking, would help to fulfil the school's most urgent needs.
- March 16, 2021 - Nate Burleson - Nate Burleson was one of the celebrity hosts and panel judging NFL Canada's Fan of the Year program. They received thousands of submissions and many of them were very touching. There are a lot of good-hearted Canadian NFL fans out there! Nate also got the honour of contacting the first place winner who received $30K CAD cash!
- February 14, 2021 - Cheers to the Heart - The It Factor have added to their new line of curated boxes! Inside A Box in partnership with Coaster To Coaster offered an amazing curated cocktail kit, designed to shake up Gal-entine's (Feb 13th) and/or Valentine's (Feb 14th) celebrations. To see video click here!
February 2021 - Mitch Marner - The It Factor is thrilled to announce that Mitch Marner has partnered with Intact Insurance (well they drafted) him for another season! This time, he's helping them spread the word about the Intact Insurance app. Click below links to view the videos from the latest campaign.
Video 1 - Word of Mouth
Video 2 - Puck
- January 2, 2021 - Inside A Box - The It Factor Ltd., is proud to announce our brand new endeavor. Introducing our line of curated boxes… Inside A Box! Each box will follow a theme containing unique products, experiences and offers specially curated to bring your at home experience to a whole new level. For our first themed box, you know we had to bring you a taste of our favourite Caribbean island Jamaica!! Take a look at our video by clicking here!
- December 24, 2020 - 'Holidaze' - So grateful to have been able to support Patti and Thurman Thomas engaging HOLIDAZE partner's and new sponsors who stepped up even when we couldn't gather to execute the Annual HOLIDAZE fundraising event; we reached our fundraising goal for 2020. Five new worthy students are granted with scholarship and the Buffalo community was supported through other initiatives. To view video message from Patti and Thurman Click Here!
December 17, 2020 - ONE TEAM UNITED - ONE TEAM UNITED in support of the Marner Assist Fund presented by Intact Insurance was a fun-filled Stream-A-Thon designed to unite our TEAM of socially responsible supporters. A first of its kind for MAF, the It Factor Ltd. executed a 90-minute livestream fundraiser supporting our communities most vulnerable though the winter. Mitch along with Sportsnet's Tim & Sid hosted guests such as Doug Gilmour, Chase Claypool, Gerry Dee, Laura Stacey, Matt Martin and current Leaf, Justin Hall.
If you missed out or want to relive your favourite live stream moments click here to view the show.
- December 11, 2020 - RYNO Strategic Solutions Annual Holiday Party - Even though the Pandemic has stopped out team from crossing the border to the US we were excited to stay active in Arizona. RYNO Strategic Solutions contracted us to book the entertainment for the Company's Annual Holiday Party, and we did COOLIO, TONE LOC and YOUNG MC!
December 3, 2020 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation - We were proud to create and execute an online fundraiser for Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation as the team suffered a terrible loss. Founding Board member Denise Jones, died in her Brampton home, surrounded by family, after a fierce battle with cancer. In light of this devastating news, HHJF has chosen to dedicate the funds raised during their “Lend a Helping Hand” capital campaign to build the Goodwill Early Childhood Learning Center in Portland Jamaica, where Denise Jones grew up, in memoriam to commemorate her incredible spirit and dedication.
Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation is currently accepting donations in order to allow their vision of dedicating a school in memory of Denise Jones Donate — Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation
November 30, 2020 - 'ACTION ITEMS' - Uninterrupted Canada x NFL Canada hosted by Canadian born and NFL veteran, Nate Burleson, the series debuts with Vancouver's Christian Covington, as he addresses the rise of and his involvement in the Black Lives Matter movement, and Ottawa's Eli Ankou and his ongoing fight to raise awareness of missing and murdered Indigenous women in Canada.
The subsequent shows feature Abbotsford's native, Chase Claypool and his efforts to raise mental health awareness and Ottawa's Neville Gallimore, as he tackles the issue of race and what it's like growing up black in Canada.
Click here to view Chase Claypool interview!
September 26, 2020 - Jam-walk - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation (HHJF) welcomed
approximately 70 of their supporters during their annual 5km physically distanced walk - Jam-walk presented by
Jamaican Tourist Board which took place on Saturday September 26, 2020, it was their most successful fundraising
walk to date. The outdoor tented Courtyard Patio of the Palais Royale was the perfect backdrop for participants
who attended within their social bubbles to enjoy the outdoors as they strolled along the Lakeshore during the
last weekend of Active TO. To participate, individuals registered and fundraised online to support HHJF's goal
of building its 23rd school in Port Antonio, Jamaica in the Spring/Summer 2021.
The reality of COVID-19 forced HHJF to cancel their largest fundraising Gala which is now slated to take place in October 2021 and postpone Jam-walk which traditionally took place in the month of June. This presented The It Factor team with the challenge to reimagine the annual walk so that it incorporated all safety guidelines, adherence to physical distancing regulations, engage participants and their fundraising efforts as well as keeping the entire event including registration outdoors. Another affective change was to forgo the traditional indoor brunch to providing participants with a delicious brunch “to-go” which they received with their gifting after they completed the Walk.
September 10, 2020 - Nate Burleson - Happy to announce that Good Morning Football
and Verizon Half Time host Nate Burleson is returning to Tim & Sid for another NFL season. He will once again
be chatting about each upcoming week's games but also sharing life experiences and important conversation
on current events.
August, 2020 - School Build #22- Jamaica - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation was
unable to continue their annual voluntourism initiative this year, which unites dedicated supporters who have
donated their time and funds to build schools in Jamaica. However, despite having to overcome the hurdles
COVID-19 presented, The It Factor Ltd. was successful in managing the building a four-classroom addition
for St. Martin Infant and a Primary School. The new addition provides a safe and conducive environment
perfect for nurturing and educating the community's children returning to school in early October.
May 27, 2020 - The Burger Showdown - The It Factor team was so excited to
support client Off the Menu with full service public relations and celebrity management during the
Burger Showdown. Off The Menu and Uber Eats teamed up for North America's largest burger competition:
The Burger Showdown. 50+ actors, professional athletes, and celebrities will be vying for the title of
“BEST BURGER OF THE YEAR 2020” while raising awareness for charities supporting frontline workers.
“It is great to bring The Burger Showdown to my hometown with so many great restaurants and celebrities participating in support of the Marner Assist Fund. The Burger Showdown features some of North America's best chefs and restaurants as well as an unparalleled lineup of celebrity collaborators all working together to support restaurants and frontline workers,” said Lawrence Longo, Founder and CEO of Off The Menu. “We're excited to partner with Uber Eats to bring these burgers to people to enjoy all weekend and celebrate National Burger Day. Toronto's food scene and these burgers are close to my heart and to my stomach; may the best burger win!”
In Toronto, Mitch Marner (The Burger's Priest), Max Domi (Holy Chuck), Katheryn Winnick (Cherry Street BBQ), Katharine McPhee (Planta), Jason Priestley (Rudy), Kevin Wendt and Astrid Lochand (Dublin Calling) and Catherine Bell (Burger Drops) have been working virtually on their own ultimate burger submissions. They've shared their recipes and inspiration on theburgershowdown.com.
- April 13, 2020 - Marner Assist Fund #MakeAnAssist Pandemic Relief Campaign - We are so grateful to have been able to work with purpose during the Pandemic as we created and executed an online fundraising camping for Mitch Marner and the Marner Assist Fund to support those in the most challenging positions during this unprecedented time. Mitch Marner and the entire Marner Assist Fund team was inspired and motivated by the strength and resilience of community efforts to make a difference. As the world unites to combat the spread of the COVID-19, we were proud to execute the Marner #MAKEANASSIST Pandemic Relief fundraising initiative calling on individuals to take action, step up and support local organizations that provide food, shelter, and front line services to those who need it most. Funds raised were allocated to Second Harvest, Kids Help Phone, Mitch's teammates' efforts to support two local area hospitals and four-time Olympic gold medalist Hayley Wickenheiser's charitable efforts all created to raise funds for the many challenges that COVID-19 has presented. The Marner Assist Fund contributed to additional programs developed to meet local needs and will remain committed to do so over the coming months as COVID-19 continues to spread.
February 1, 2020 - Walk for Memories -
We were thrilled with the results of our first execution of the Walk for Memories for client Alzheimer Society
Toronto who raised over $700k smashing their fundraising goal. The IG Wealth Management Walk for Memories is
Canada's largest, one-day fundraising event raising funds for Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
The Walk is a family-friendly, 2.5 km indoor walk in the underground PATH of Toronto, with over 2,000 participants
the walk connects families, organizations and volunteers from across the GTA.
This unique indoor fundraising event in support Alzheimer Society Toronto had participants strolling through the 50's to hang out with “the King of Rock n Roll”, boogie on down with Sonny & Cher, may the Force be with you as you wander through the 70's and so much more. The 30th Anniversary celebration included include giveaways, face painting, balloon artists, games as well appearances by Toronto's North Side Crew and DJ Kirk, better known as 4Korners who keep the celebration going. All the funds raised help to support over 48,000 people living with dementia in Toronto as well as the countless caregivers, families and friends. Every 3 seconds someone in the world will develop dementia. By 2050, 152 million people will be living with dementia. People like us.
February 10, 2020 - Mitch Marner for the Celebrity Shop - The It Factor is thrilled
to announce that Mitch Marner has partnered with Intact Insurance Company for Take 3 of the series of
his 'return to summer job' video campaign.
Click here to view the videos from the last campaign:
January, 2020 - Marner Assist Fund / NHLPA Goals and Dreams - Working with the NHLPA on
behalf of client Mitch Marner and the Marner Assist Fund we created a great weekend for a few of the REZ girls
hockey team with their coach and community leader from Eabametoong First Nation. Together we presented a great
experience for not only the girls but also a special group of first generation Canadian kids that the
Marner Assist Fund supports through an after school program, Hockey for Youth. Both organizations were able
to get on the ice with a few of their NHL hero's and volunteers, both programs received 25 sets of hockey equipment
for their teams and programs. Ron MacLean and Roger's Hockey Day in Canada aired a piece on Mitch, the Marner Assist
Fund and this NHLPA partnership that supports providing accessibility to under resourced youth to play the game of hockey.
Click here for video.
December 13 - Holidaze - The It Factor headed to Buffalo, New York for a 2nd year to
execute an event we created for Patti & Thurman Thomas, 'Holidaze' at the Atrium at SUNY Erie City Campus.
We created an indoor winter wonderland in the atrium presenting themed cocktails & food stations,
a ginger bread village, a silent & live auction but most importantly we spread plenty of holiday cheer.
That evening we raised funds to support local under resourced youth with the gift of education and a chance to make their dreams come true. Five students will be provided scholarships to finish their scholastic programs at SUNY Erie Community College over the next few years. In the past two years we have provided a minimum of 11 full scholarships and supported many other community health and education programs.
To view pictures from the event please
November 6th, 2019 - Alzheimer Society of Toronto Gala - The It Factor is the full-service Manager of the Alzheimer Society of Toronto's upcoming Gala “Journey” and we are excited to see where this new partnership takes us.
Please click link to review sponsorship opportunities! https://www.flipsnack.com/Itfactorltd/alzheimer-society-journey-sponsorship-package/full-view.html
October 18th, 2019 - 'Jamrock' Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation's annual gala - It Factor is pleased to announce that 'Jamrock' Helping Hands Jamaica Foundations annual gala is back for its 14th year. This new year brings with it a new venue that will serve the same island vibes that 'Jamrock' is known for. We are excited to see you all there at the Palaise Royal for Jamrock 2019. Click the link below to purchase tickets and more information on the event!
Click the link below to purchase tickets and more information on the event!
September, 2019 - NFL Season 2019 - The It Factor Ltd. is happy to announce NFL Alumni and host of the NFL Networks Good Morning Football Nate Burleson will be returning to Tim & Sid on Canadian sports television network Sportsnet to share his football and sports knowledge as a reoccurring guest.
- August 15, 2019 - Marner appearance at Intact Insurance - Mitch stopped by the Durham office of our corporate partner Intact Insurance where we took part in a fireside chat hosted by one of the participants in the Marner All- Star Invitational, a fun informal interview session with Mitch. Mitch then checked out some of the departments that participated in a team NHL themed decorating contest, we got to me some of the creative minds as well as take some great shots… it was a great way to get to know our partner and their teammates in an intimate corporate setting.
July 18 & 19, 2019 - the 2nd Annual Marner All-Star invitational - The Marner All-Star Invitational returned for the second year and brought back the same positive experience as last year, we made another 'Assist' for the kids! This event is known for not only raising money for the Marner Assist Fund but also for introducing hockey fans to some of their favourite players. We were excited and proud to see the growth and development of the event as the group that is responsible for creative concept and management of this and the Marner Assist Fund.
Visit marnerassitsfund.com for event photos & more information #MakeAnAssist https://marnerassistfund.com/
June 24-29, 2019 - HHJF 20th School Build - The It Factor, Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation and 25 volunteers were excited to go to St Elizabeth for the 2019 Voluntourism School Build. The group of volunteers not only built the organization's 20th school from the ground up but also made an addition to the pre-existing Fyffes Pen primary school. After the building was completed for the day the group embarked on daily excursions to explore the island and all it has to offer during daily downtime.
Click link to view photos from the Voluntourism trip. https://myalbum.com/album/RBPLMy8QcB7e
June 1, 2019 - Jam-walk - The It Factor executed another 'Jam-walk', the annual 5K Walk & Brunch at Ashbridge's Bay Yacht Club in Toronto in support of Helping Hands Jamaica. Not only did the event include its signature stroll around the Bay but in addition guests had a delectable Caribbean brunch, were able to bid on silent auction items as well we allocated prizes for the highest fundraisers. We hope you join us next year for the annual water front promenade!
Click here to see photos from the event.
- May 8, 2019 - Mindful Mornings - It Factor was proud to present Michael Landsberg, Jennifer Hedger and Corey Hirsch as the speakers at the Grand River Hospital Foundation's Mindful Morning. Mindful Morning is a platform for people to share their stores about mental health and inspire others to decrease the negative stigma and start a positive conversation. We were honoured to be a part of this inspirational event. #SickNotWeak
February 2019 - Mitch Marner for the Celebrity Shop - The It Factor is thrilled to announce that Mitch Marner has partnered with Intact Insurance Company for a 2nd generation of the previously released social media campaigns.
Click here to view the videos from the new campaign:
February 2019 - Your Toronto Maple Leafs Patrick Marleau - The It Factor would like to thank the Maple Leaf's star Patrick Marleau as he joined us on set to film a cameo for one of the Mitch Marner Intact Insurance campaign videos.
Click the link in order to watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzS6_xX2es
- February 2019 - Super Bowl LIII - The It Factor was yet again able to bring Nate Burleson north of the 49th in order to collaborate with NFL Canada and Tim & Sid for Super Bowl LIII. Not only were we able to bring Nate but also NFL Hall of Famer, Eric Dickerson and others to collaborate for live broadcasts and other corporate appearances.
- December 14, 2018 - Thurman Thomas Family Foundation at 'Holidaze' - The It Factor would like the thank you for walking in a winter wonderland with us and the Thurman Thomas Family Foundation at 'Holidaze' 2018. The individuals that attended were able to not only spread Holiday cheer but were also able to raise funds in support of students in need in the Buffalo area; witnessed the announcement of a new scholarship program that has been developed in conjunction with Thurman Thomas Family Foundation and SUNY Erie Community College. Special thanks to our emcee Steve Tasker, guest speaker Dr. Dan Hocoy, the president of SUNY Erie, as well as current Buffalo Bills stars such as Kyle Williams, Jerry Hughes, Lorenzo Alexander, Logan Thomas and former star and Hall of Famer Jim Kelly.
November 12 and 13, 2018 - Mountain Shadows Celebrity Shootout - Join us at the inaugural Mountain Shadows Celebrity Shootout on Thursday May 3rd and Friday May 4th on The Short Course at Mountain Shadows Resort, an event that encompasses our passion for both golf and philanthropy.
Take on The Short Course for a par-3 shoot-out for an experience unlike any other with multiple hole in one contests and the chance to play in a Cash Money Shootout. Mountain Shadows is the original benchmark for desert luxury and distinctive design.
Sitting below Camelback Mountain in the prestigious town of Paradise Valley, this boutique property has indefinable energy that draws you in and invites you to discover a truly unique destination.
September 14, 2018 - 'Jamrock' Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation's Annual Gala - The It Factor would like to thank all the individuals who attended, supported, celebrated and danced the night away with us; and the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation at the Donalda Club for the 13th Annual 'Jamrock' Fundraising Gala. Your aid assisted the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation in its quest of providing the gift of education the under resourced children of Jamaica with the transformative gift of education. Thank for your joining us for a true taste of Jamaica and aiding us with this cause.
Click the link below to view photos from the event: http://www.helpinghandsjamaica.com/gala
August 27, 2018 - Fitz's Supper Club, Celebrities at YOUR Service, First and Ten - For well over twenty years, Larry Fitzgerald has been known for making clutch receptions on third and long to reset the first down, as his team advances towards their opponent's end zone. With your help we gained our first down, as we moved the chains of change for those less fortunate; in August, The It Factor and Larry Fitzgerald celebrated the tenth annual Fitz's Supper Club “First and Ten.” The event featured a tailgate party, a dinner, as well as both a live and a silent auction. In attendance as the events' servers were Warrick Dunn, Michael Irvin, Patrick Peterson, D.J. Humphries, and Seth Joyner. Returning to host and emcee was 4x NBA champion, John Salley. With your continued support this event was able to raise the funds necessary to support 23 organizations including: school programs that provide access to technology for homeless youth, donation of a robotics classroom curriculum, and many more.
Click here to view photos from the event
July 26 and 27, 2018 - The Marner All-Star Invitational - The Marner All-Star Invitational became one of Toronto's premier hockey skills event by uniting Mitch with a few of his teammates, other NHL greats, fellow hockey enthusiasts, celebrities and influential supporters to raise funds for the Marner Assist Fund; generating sustainable change for children and youth by providing resources that will make a significant impact on their futures. The event included, the Draft Night Party, the Team Challenge, which involved NHL Fans, Corporate Partners and House League Hockey Players testing their skills, and finally the Skills Challenge, where Pro's took to the ice! We are pleased at the events' success and hope to see you all at next year's event.
Click here to view photos and a video from the event.
July 10-14, 2018 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation School Build - It Factor, Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation and thirty volunteers embarked on the 2018 Voluntourism School Build Trip. The build took place in Hope Bay, which is situated in the western part of the parish of Portland. The days were split between building taking place in the mornings, followed by fun outings in the afternoon, and fantastic evenings out. With the help of all involved this trip was able to leave a lasting and positive impact on Jamaica and its education system for generations to come.
Click link to view a video from the event!
- June 9, 2018 – The Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation 'Jam-walk' 5k walk or run - Flip Flop into summer with us on Saturday June 9, 2018 at Jam-walk, our annual 5k walk or run for education. We are setting off at 10:30am from the Beaches Park at Carter's Landing, 1681 Lake Shore Blvd. East, Toronto. After cruising the beach, enjoy a leisurely brunch, socialize with other participants, bid on a few auction items and learn all about the upcoming July school build in Portland, Jamaica. Register Now.
- June 6, 2018 - Jessica Holmes and HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY - We are proud to have been supporting the HBC Foundation Golf Tournament & Spa Day for many years, this is their 17th year and we are excited to announce their emcee, Celebrated Comedian and Mental Health Advocate, Jessica Holmes.
March 31, 2018 - Dr. Mary Neal speaking at the Tucson Good Friday Breakfast - One of our favourite events of the year is the Good Friday Breakfast in Tucson, Arizona. We were blessed to have secured Dr. Mary Neal as their key note speaker this year to support their 20th Anniversary, it was another sold out event.
Please view the video link below to see Dr. Neal's Scarred Beautiful video that was filmed that morning.
February 2018 - Matt Martin – Intact Insurance Company - Matt Martin was engaged to support the Intact campaign and was a welcomed addition to the team, we look forward to working with Matt on other projects in the future.
He starred in 'Makeshift Mitch'
- January 2018 - Mitch Marner partners with Intact Insurance - The It Factor team has confirmed a long term relationship with the Intact Insurance Company for Mitch Marner our first campaign video in the series, entitles 'Mitch the Mascot' can be seen here.
- January 2018 - Nate Burleson Media Day - Nate Burleson joined the It Factor north of the boarder to participating in a media day in which he analyzed the NFL Playoffs, Players & Plays of the year and had some fun with Twitter Canada, Sid & Tim, etc.
- August 2017 – February 2018 - Special guest on Sid & Tim - This year we supported Sid & Tim once again by engaging a few of our NFL Alumni clients to analyse the NFL season, with regular Nate Burleson, HOF'er Marshall Faulk and Rodney Harrison
October 17, 2017 - Pizza Pizza's 50th Birthday Party
Our celebrity shop was happy to attend our long-time partner Pizza Pizza 50th Birthday Party at their first location on 297 Wellesley St. East, Toronto by providing some star power!
September 24-26, 2017 - Pizza Pizza 50th Anniversary – Jamaica
The It Factor was happy to provide a few great entertainers for Pizza Pizza in Jamaica at their 50th Anniversary, the musical line up included Karl Wolf, Kardinal Offishall and reggae dancehall ambassador, Grammy winner, philanthropist, best baby father , Mr. Lover Lover , Mr. Boombastic, all the way from Kingston, SHAGGY!
September 15, 2017 - 'Jamrock' Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation's Annual Gala
The It Factor took over the Donalda Club in Toronto for over 250 guests of 'Jamrock' the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation's 12th Annual Fundraising Gala to experience an enchanting evening of island cuisine, Caribbean chic décor and smooth reggae sounds that brought the irie vibe to life as we gather to raise much needed funds providing the gift of life-changing education for under resourced children of Jamaica.
September 4, 2017 - Old School House Party
Another successful opening season party in AZ that included The It Factor's good friends Naughty By Nature…who else for an old school – House Party!
August 28, 2017 - Fitz's Supper Club 'The Grand Illusion'
'The Grand Illusion', the 9th annual Fitz's Supper Club, Celebrities at YOUR Service was the It Factors fifth year managing Larry Fitzgerald's key fundraiser from conception to execution. Guests entered a world of magicians, mentalists and illusionists, of untold imagination, amazing feats and unforgettable enchantments all with one thing in mind, to support those less fortunate than themselves. We are incredibly grateful for your support of which needs to be recognize as the role each of you played is crucial to making this year's Fitz's Supper Club another record breaking success for the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund. To see pictures from 2017 Fitz's Supper Club click here
August 10, 2017 - Bulova launch party 'Mitch Marner'
The it factor was happy to partner with long-time client Bulova watch company via our celebrity shop when Bulova presented the newest additions to their Fall 2017 Collection in downtown Toronto.
July 26, 2017 - Fitz's Supper Club Press Conference
(SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.) Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Larry Fitzgerald creates magic when he appears out of nowhere on the football field defying gravity and defenses around the NFL. Come Monday August 28th, fans will now have a chance to be part of the magic when he and the It Factor Ltd. come together again presenting 'The Grand Illusion' at Dominick's Steakhouse for the 9th Annual Fitz's Supper Club - Celebrities at YOUR Service.
July 6-10, 2017 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation School Build
With Jamaican born, Canadian raised Orlando Franklin of the NFL as HHJF's donor partner, the It Factor Ltd. managed an inspiring five day trip to Hope Bay. Hope Bay wis situated in the western part of the parish of Portland along the north-east coast of Jamaica, midway between the towns of Buff Bay and Port Antonio this is where we constructed the Disciples of Christ Basic School. For more information on how to participate visit http://www.helpinghandsjamaica.com/
- June 29, 2017 - Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation's 2017 Crystal Ball - The It Factor Ltd. was very excited by the logistical challenges of executing the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation 2017 Crystal Ball in the Hospital's new seven-storey patient tower. Just under 500 guests were given a sneak peek at the tower where the cocktail reception, silent auction and after party were held in the hospitals main entrance and the sit down dinner with great entertainment from the 'Three Waiter' was executed on the second floor of the new tower just a few months before the grand opening.
June 22-26, 2017 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation School Build - The It Factor supports the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation on their mission to build schools in various regions of Jamaica by creating a mission trip that is satisfying, fun filled and safe for all, true voluntourism.
On June 22-26th with Stephen Tulloch, some of his peers from the NFL, donors, friends and family we traveled to Westmoreland, on the main road to Negril to build an infant school. The new Little London Infant School will increase capacity to 120 children, ages 3-6.
While in Jamaica volunteers explored some of the area on fun excursions and indulged in grandiose meals, enjoying the authentic cuisine and locals. For more information on how to participate visit http://www.helpinghandsjamaica.com/.
- June 3, 2017 - The Helping Hands Jamaica Foundations Spring Thaw Walkathon - The It Factor was once again the event manage company executing the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundations Spring Thaw Walkathon took place at the Beaches Boardwalk in Toronto, providing a beautiful setting to stretch our legs and go for a nice 5k. The participants were gifted with some amazing items including Bole sunglasses and a relaxing brunch after the stroll, all proceeds were designated to support the construction of a new school in Port Antonio, Portland Jamaica.
- Feburary 11 - Salute the Troops Variety Show in support of The Military Casualty Support Foundation - The It Factor is excited to be working with the MCSF to celebrate their 10th year and present a new event called “Salute the Troops Variety Show,” taking place at the International Centre in Mississauga. The evening will transport guests back to the iconic 1940's when swing was big, but bands were bigger! With vintage décor, entertainment and food the event will feel like one of the USOs that started it all. This inaugural event will also include a specially crafted menu, live and silent auction, and an evening full of entertainment which will allow the MCSF to continue their amazing work supporting our troops.
- Date TBA 2017 - Champions for Children Annual CRC Foundation Fundraising Dinner & Auction - The It Factor will be teaming up with Arizona Cardinal Calais Campbell and the CRC Foundation for another exciting event. Going onto their 6th Annual Dinner & Auction, the CRC Foundation is able to raise funds to support and empower students and families to fulfill their leadership and learning potential, through this annual event. Stay tuned for more information: www.thecrcfoundation.org
- November 19 - Mirror Ball 2016 - The It Factor is proud to celebrate Mirror Ball's 25th Anniversary benefitting Beauty Gives Back. The Foundation offers support programs such as Look Good Feel Better and FacingCancer.ca that assist women battling cancer. The evening will feature spectacular performances, sensational food with a menu prepared by celebrity chef Mark McEwan, a silent and live auction, and the ever so popular Balloon Burst! The night doesn't end there; guests will extend the festivities as they make their way to the AfterDark party. For more information on this upcoming event, visit www.mirror-ball.ca
- October 22 - The Gary Owen Comedy Show Live in Toronto - Gary Owen was contracted by The It Factor for 'The Gary Owen Comedy Show' Live in Toronto on October 22, 2016. Owen will be entertaining guests with his side-splitting comedy stand-up routine.
- October 21 - Diwali, Festival of Lights Gala - The It Factor has been working with the Trillium Health Partners Foundation for five years, executing their Annual Trillium Diwali Gala. Everything from spectacular event décor to traditional Indian food and dance performances along with the latest Bollywood hits, this event is one you won't want to miss! This memorable event brings over 1,000 people together in support of the cardiac program at Trillium Health Partners. We are excited to manage and support this festive occasion.
- October 13 - Morgan Rielly at Guys' Night Out - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted your Toronto Maple Leafs' Morgan Rielly for the Hudson's Bay Company's Guys' Night Out event on October 13th. Rielly was mingling with groups of guests at the red carpet meet and greet and was happy to take a few slap shots at a hockey activation in the active wear men's department.
- October 10 - Glenn Hadden Tailgate - The It Factor was contracted to manage a tailgate event for Glenn Hadden, family and friends as they roared in support for the Argos as they faced off against the Stampeders. With a gourmet, catered BBQ, muskoka lounge chairs for comfort and a celebrity appearance by Michael 'Pinball' Clemons this tailgate was the perfect way to show our support for the CFL and the Toronto Argonauts.
- October 4 - Masai Ujiri - Kelloggs Sales Conference - Masai Ujiri spoke to a group of 200 attendees about coming through adversity. He was captivating as he related his accomplishments on building the Raptors into a winning team by “Unleashing Your Inner Tiger”, tying into the theme of the Kelloggs conference.
- October - Marshall Faulk - every Friday on Tim & Sid for NFL Season - Marshall Faulk will appear weekly on Sports Net's Tim & Sid every Friday evening throughout the NFL season. Faulk will be analyzing plays and commentary of recent NFL games while engaging the opinions and perspectives of the show's hosts.
- September 22 - Michael 'Pinball' Clemons at Unity for Autism - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted Michael “Pinball” Clemons to command this excitable room with his inspiring emceeing skills at 'An Evening of Unity' on September 22, 2016 in support of Unity for Autism. Clemons was riveting as he spoke to guests during the dinner service and helped bring home the feeling of unity for all guests.
- September 18 - Ryan Getzlaf at HBC World Cup of Hockey Collection - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted Ryan Getzlaf to take part in a red carpet photo op meet and greet at Hudson's Bay Company's World Cup of Hockey event on Sunday, September 18. Ryan was enthusiastic as he took photos and chatted with Hudson's Bay customers and hockey fans alike.
- September 16 - JAMROCK - The It Factor is excited to return to the Donalda Club as the event management team for this year's Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation gala – JAMROCK! The event will take guests on a virtual tour of Jamaica and will feature reggae music, creole cuisine and island chic décor bringing the irie vibe to life, as we gather to support an incredible cause. For more information and sponsorship opportunities please click HERE.
- August 29 - Fitz's Supper Club 'hi-LARRY-ous' - On August 29th, the It Factor will be working alongside Larry Fitzgerald to support The Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund at the 8th annual Fitz's Supper Club, Celebrities at YOUR Service. Fitz's Supper Club is one of the premier social, philanthropic and entertaining evenings in Scottsdale's event calendar. This year's event, 'hi-LARRY-ous,' will include an evening filled with decadent food, fundraising, celebrity servers, and stand-up comedy hosted at Dominick's Steakhouse. For more information, please click HERE.
- July 18 - Look Good Feel Better Charity Golf Classic - The It Factor is excited to manage and execute the CCTFA Foundation's Charity Golf Tournament in support of women with cancer. Taking place at the Weston Golf and Country Club on July 18, the Look Good Feel Better Golf Classic is a chance to play at one of the country's most prestigious golf clubs, while raising vital funds to help women who are facing the emotional fallout of cancer. For additional information, visit http://www.lgfb.ca/en/events/.
- June 19 to 23 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation School Build - The It Factor has joined the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation on their mission trips to build schools in various regions of Jamaica. On June 19th, twenty-four volunteers joined founder, Karl Hale, on a trip to St. Elizabeth parish in Jamaica to expand the Pedro Plains Basic School. After just three days of building, three classrooms were added to an over populated school to enhance the educational environment. While in Jamaica volunteers explored some of the area on fun excursions and indulged in grandiose meals, enjoying the authentic cuisine. For more information on how to participate visit http://www.helpinghandsjamaica.com/.
- June 14 - North American Cup Draw & Luncheon - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted, Leafs 1st Round Draft pick, Mitch Marner to attend a luncheon and draw the horses' post positions for the North American Cup Draw at Mohawk Racetrack. Guests enjoyed interacting with Marner and capturing photo opportunities throughout the luncheon.
- June 12 - CAAAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament - CAAAR! had more than just Wendel Clark at the rink as our spokesperson of the JBHF Fundraiser. The It Factor Celebrity Shop also contracted Mitch Marner, 2015 Leaf's 1st Round Draft pick, and Mike Johnson, NHL Alumni and current analyst. Both Marner and Johnson were onsite and assisted as celebrity referees to add some excitement to the tournament, as well as mingling with participants and fans of CAAAR!
- June 12 - CAAAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament - The It Factor is excited to once again be the management team for the return of CAAAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament in support of the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation. The event will include a mix of family, community and corporate teams, a VIP booth with NHL players on hand, entertainment, food, a kids zone and more! Register your team today at www.jbhf3on3.ca
- June 6 - Mackenzie Health Foundation – 21st Annual Proud Partners Classic - NHL Alumni, Mike Johnson represented The It Factor at the Mackenzie Health Foundation's annual golf tournament at Eagles Nest. Johnson, current NHL host and analyst on Sportsnet, mingled with guests at the cocktail reception and emceed the evening program.
June 4 - Spring Thaw Walk - The It Factor is excited to be the event management team to support the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation as they kick off their fundraising season with a beautiful 5km walk along the Toronto Beaches. Starting and finishing at the beautiful Paralia restaurant the day will kick things off with a 5km walk followed by a delicious Jamaican lunch with cold beverages!
For more information please visit www.helpinghandsjamaica.com
For sponsorship information please click HERE.
- June 2 - EXP Golf Tournament - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted Damon Allen for the Mackenzie Health Foundation's EXP Golf Tournament at Eagles Nest in Maple. Allen got to partake in the fun, golfing with some event sponsors and was the feature emcee for the evening program. Allen interacted with guests throughout the event and assisted with the Foundation's fundraising efforts.
- June 1 - HBC Golf Tournament - The It Factor Celebrity Shop contracted comedian Gerry Dee for the 15th Annual HBC Foundation Golf Tournament at Rattlesnake Point Golf Course. Gerry captivated guests as the emcee for the dinner program, giving everyone many reasons to laugh out loud while raising money to support our Canadian Olympic Athletes.
May 19 - 20 - Calais Campbell's 4th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic - The It Factor is excited to be a part of the management team for Arizona Cardinal's defensive end Calais Campbell's 4th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic in sunny Chandler, Arizona in support of the CRF Foundation. The event will feature a VIP party, silent auction, helicopter ball drop and, of course, golf at the prestigious Whirlwind Golf Course at Wild Horse Pass!
For more information please visit www.thecrcfoundation.org
April 22 - Larry Fitzgerald Presents, From the Gridiron to the Greens! - The Larry Fitzgerald Charity Classic supporting the First Down Fund - As one of football's most electrifying players, Larry Fitzgerald may stack up the pro football records year after year, but even Larry will admit he does have one handicap, and that's in his golf game. The inaugural Larry Fitzgerald Charity Classic in support of the First Down Fund will be held on Friday April 22nd, 2016 at Talking Stick Golf Club; with its tranquil desert surroundings this course provides a serene yet challenging day of golf for all. The event will encompass Larry's love for golf and philanthropy as it is his community involvement and passion to support those less fortunate that drive him to succeed all the way from the Gridiron to the Greens! For more information on the event and sponsorship
please click HERE!
- February 27 Laugh Out Loud - The It Factor's own 'Celebrity Shop' is contracted again this year as the entertainment management company. We are excited to announce that Russell Peters is the comedic headliner and Jessica Holmes returns to LOL this year now to participate as the evenings Emcee.
- February 12 - Couture for a Cause - The It Factor partnered with the National Basketball Wives Association as they hosted their Annual General Meeting and fundraising event at the prestigious Room at Hudson's Bay during the 2016 NBA All-Star weekend in Toronto. After the ladies discussed the upcoming year, over 75 guests joined them to enjoy shopping The Room and the amazing designers it has to offer! Proceeds from the shopping event went to the SickKids Hospital Foundation and the National Basketball Wives Association.
- February 11 - Transform | Celebrity All-Star Social - The It Factor was excited to support and execute Transform the first annual Celebrity All-Star Social, a leadership luncheon and panel discussion that focused on stories surrounding change, growth and continuous improvement throughout one's life. Hosted by TV personality Cabbie 'Cabral' Richards, the event featured celebrity guest speakers including: Olympic Gold Medalist Donovan Bailey, CFL Hall of Famer Michael 'Pinball' Clemons and Canadian Soccer Great Dwayne De Rosario.
- February 11 - JYD Read60 Charity Jam - The It Factor was in full effect for the 2016 NBA All-Star weekend executing several events including the JYD Read60 Charity Jam! Partnering with Toronto Raptors Alumni and fan favourite Jerome 'Junkyard Dog' Williams, the It Factor managed celebrity appearances and a charity basketball game held at the iconic Jarvis Collegiate High School! Celebrity guests included Raptors Alumni Morris Peterson, infamous Blue Jay Joe Carter, Drew Scott from HGTV's Property brothers, and rapper and actor Snoop Dogg! The amazing event raised money for Read60 – an organization that aims to improve the reading comprehension of children and adults.
- February 4 - Tim & Sid - Just before Super Bowl 50, the It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' contracted Michael Irvin to make an appearance on popular talk show Tim & Sid. Michael and the hosts discussed the upcoming Super Bowl, predictions for winners and MVPs, his coaching stint at the Pro Bowl and his favourite moments from the past NFL season! To watch Michael on the Tim & Sid show, please click HERE!
- February 3 - Reach for the Stars - The It Factor is excited to be the event management team for this year's Reach for the Stars fundraiser in support of Urban Squash Toronto. This event will see the beautiful Cambridge Club transformed for a night of friends, family and philanthropy!
- January 22 - Jillian Harris Promotes Excel Naturally Sweetened Gum at the Interior Design Show Toronto - The It Factor celebrity shop was proud to manage Jillian Harris – a quintessential busy-bee who pours her heart and soul into every endeavour with a keen sense of style and love for simplicity. Best known for her role as the host of Love It or List It Vancouver, and former ABC's The Bachelorette, Jillian took her love for interior design and living simply to the Toronto Interior Design Show (IDS) to partner with Excel Naturally Sweetened Gum. While stopping by IDS, Jillian shared her favourite tips for simplistic design, fashion and lifestyle to be your best self in 2016.
- January 22 - Children's Autism Services Conference - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to speak at the 8th Annual Children's Autism Services Conference in Edmonton, AB.
December - Sid and Tim - The It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' has continued to manage NFL Hall of Famer and NFL Network Host Marshall Faulk as he spends another month of live hits with Sid and Tim on Rogers Sportsnet, tune in every Friday when he analysis the week in football.
December 2 - CIBC Miracle Day - The It Factor Celebrity Shop was in high demand as the 'Dream Team' returned to the 31st Annual CIBC Miracle Day! Quite a few members of the It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' were on hand at the CIBC trading floors talking to clients, making trades and meeting children and families from various charities. Over $6 million was raised on Miracle Day and all the money will go to various children's charities across Canada. Celebrities included NFL Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Thurman Thomas, 4x NBA Champion John Salley, Toronto Raptors President and GM Masai Ujiri, Toronto Raptor Alumni Jerome 'JYD' Williams, NHL Alumni and current analyst Mike Johnson, CFL Hall of Famers Michael 'Pinball' Clemons and Damon Allen, NFL Hall of Fame Running Back Michael Irvin and more!
- November 29, 2015 - Hadden Family Foundation Grey Cup Party - The It Factor was proud to be the event management team for the 14th Annual Hadden Family Foundation Grey Cup Party. Once again held at the Fifth Social Club in Toronto, guests came together to enjoy good food, good friends and of course a good game on the big screen! CFL Hall of Famers Damon Allen and Joe Montford took in the game alongside fans and even participated in a touch football game earlier on Grey Cup morning! All money raised from the evening went to Beyond 3:30 and Feeding Hungry Minds - after school programs which help to teach kids to be healthier and more physically active.
November 21 - Mirror Ball 2015 - The It Factor was proud to be the full service event management team for the 24th Annual Mirror Ball in support of Beauty Gives Back and women with Cancer. Hosted by television personalities Sangita Patel and Matte Babel, this evening was nothing short of spectacular. Featuring a show stopping performance by Juno award winning singer/songwriter Jully Black, a silent and live auction with over 400 items, and an amazing balloon burst sponsored by HBC & Shoppers Drug Mart there was never a dull moment! Perhaps one of the most remarkable elements of the evening was the electronic centrepieces – purple blooms en masse encased two tablets which rotated on a luxurious silver stand throughout the entire dinner. Once guests were filled with delicious food they made their way to the AfterDark party where they were able to participate in make-up touch ups, flash tats and nail art while enjoying some music from The Collective with Miles Raine. The event was a huge success raising more than $1,000,000!
November 14 - High Falutin' Hoedown - On November 14th the who's who in the Burlington area gathered at Mercedes Benz Burlington which was transformed into Nashville North to raise money for the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation. From the reception area all the way to the service bays, the beautiful dealership saw a complete overhaul from sleek and modern to red barn chic! The first ever High Falutin' Hoedown, a high end cocktail reception, featured a silent auction, raffle, live country music by Montana Rose, line dancing, and a county fair with games like Ring Toss, Krazy Kans and Calf Roping!
October 23 - Diwali, Festival of Lights Gala 2015 – Hearts & Diamonds - For a fourth year, the It Factor executed the 14th Annual Trillium Diwali in support of the Trillium Health Partners Foundation. For the second year in a row the It Factor also managed the event decor creating a sparkling, bling-tastic ambiance that really 'wowed' the crowd. Over 1,000 people came together in support of the cardiac program at Trillium Health Partners and raised a record $900,000! The amazing evening included traditional Indian food provided by The Host, spectacular performances by Sampradaya Dance Creations, D-T International and Sanskriti Arts, and dancing to the latest Bollywood hits with DJ Jiten!
October 16 - Fashion with Flare - The It Factor is proud to announce another great partnership, we have been contracted to execute Fashion with Flare in support of Trillium Health Partners. This gala dinner features an exclusive fashion show, exclusive vendor shopping, live entertainment and more! For sponsorship opportunities please visit http://www.itfactor.biz/sponsorship/helpinghands.html
September 24 - Get CONNECTED: The Social Interactive Event - The It Factor was proud to create, manage and execute the inaugural Get CONNECTED in support of the Canadian Hearing Society (CHS) at MUZIK Nightclub on September 24th. The evening was dedicated to celebrating the barriers that have been, and continue to be, broken down by technological advances and have leveled the playing field for those who are Deaf, hard of hearing and hearing, as well as celebrating the 75th anniversary of CHS. The evening featured a silent auction and raffle, was Emceed by popular blogger, entrepreneur, and radio host Amber Mac, and featured a fascinating Q&A and key note speech by the 'Father of the Internet' and Chief Internet Evangelist at Google, Vinton G. Cerf!
- September 24 - Joffrey Lupul – HBC Guy's Night Out - The It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' was hard at work managing the appearance of Toronto Maple Leaf forward Joffrey Lupul at the Hudson's Bay Guy's Night Out. Joffrey was on site at Hudson's Bay in Toronto meeting fans, taking photos, shopping, and, of course, talking hockey and fashion!
- September 18 - John Salley – Sportsnet Live - On September 18th the It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' secured John Salley as a celebrity guest for popular television and radio show - Tim & Sid. John spent his time in the studio talking about his basketball career, the upcoming NBA season, and more! Check the video of John's appearance by clicking HERE!
- September 18 - Marshall Faulk – Sportsnet Live - The It Factor was proud to manage NFL Hall of Fame Running Back Marshall Faulk's multiple appearances on Sportsnet. Marshall gave his thoughts on the upcoming season, made his Superbowl predictions and, of course, talked about his experience as a player. Faulk has more upcoming appearances on Sportsnet so be sure to tune in to Sid and Tim when you can! Check out one of his appearances on the show by clicking HERE!
- September 15 - Richmond Hill Toyota Scion Grand Opening - On Thursday September 17th the It Factor was excited to work with long-time client Richmond Hill Toyota to execute the Grand Opening party of the brand new Toyota Scion dealership in Richmond Hill. Over 300 people came to the unveiling where they were given tours of the new space, had their chance to race 3D virtual reality cars, enjoyed great food and drinks, and were entertained by Rod Stewart and Cher impersonators!
- September 11 - Cars N' Stars - September 11th saw the It Factor team back in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona executing a private party for 100 guests at the 'Car Barn.' The evening, themed Cars N' Stars featured onsite casino games, 3D virtual reality car racing, delicious food catered by Dominick's Steakhouse and, of course, an amazing line up of high class vehicles like Rolls Royce and Lamborghini!
September 10 - DECADE | 10 Years of Hands Helping Jamaica - On September 10th the It Factor proudly managed and executed the tenth anniversary of the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation fundraising gala. The evening, titled 'DECADE,' aimed to celebrate the amazing work the foundation has done over the past decade, and raised money to continue to give the gift of education and sustainable work programming to the marginalized youth in Jamaica. The evening featured an amazing silent and live auction, delicious food, and humorous entertainment from the evening's emcees - CBC News Anchor Dwight Drummond, and Comedian Jay Martin!
- September 10 - Dion Phaneuf - The Ricoh Woodbine Mile - The It Factor 'Celebrity Shop' attained the services of Toronto Maple Leaf Captain Dion Phaneuf as he acted as Celebrity Draw Master for the Ricoh Woodbine Mile at Woodbine Racetrack. Dion helped draw for post positions, attended a luncheon, meet and greet and met with the media to discuss everything from his picks for the race to the upcoming NHL season!
August 31 - Fitz's Supper Club 'Journey' - On August 31st in sunny Arizona, 250 people came together to celebrate friends, family and philanthropy at Scottsdale's beautifully transformed Dominick's Steakhouse for Fitz's Supper Club 2015, 'Journey.' Guests enjoyed a luxurious dinner served by Larry's Arizona Cardinal teammates and celebrity friends. They were entertained by the humorous anecdotes of the evenings emcee, 4x NBA champion John Salley, and wowed by the musical talents of saxophonist Mike Phillips and Grammy nominated artist Brian McKnight! What made this night even more special was that for the first time guests were given a look at Larry Fitzgerald Jr's photography! Over the course of the evening 18 one of a kind limited edition prints were auctioned off helping to generate over $500,000 that will help to give significant gifts of time, money and resources to numerous organizations across the country via the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund.
- August 7 - Autism Celebrity Golf Tournament - The It Factor's 'Celebrity Shop' put together a dynamic line up to head out to Edmonton for the 3rd Annual Autism Celebrity Golf Tournament at the Links in Spruce Grove in Edmonton. The amazing foursome consisted of CFL Hall of Famers Damon Allen and Joe Montford, and soon to be inducted Kerry Joseph!
July 20 - Beauty Gives Back, 2015 Charity Golf Classic - The It Factor managed and executed the Canadian Cosmetics, Toiletry and Fragrance Association Foundation's (CCTFAF) Charity Golf Tournament in support of women with cancer. Golfers received an amazing gift bag, including a custom divot tool, golf shoes and putters before they headed out on the links. On the course they gave it their all as they played 18 holes, attempted to beat the pro, and took their shot at the hole in one competition where the grand prize was a whopping $20,000! After making their way around the course, golfers enjoyed a delicious dinner inside the prestigious Weston Golf & Country Club where they had their chance to bid on incredible silent and live auction items!
- July 4 - Private Pool Party - On July 4th the It Factor managed the décor for a private pool party in Aurora, Ontario. Guests relaxed on custom made luxurious pool loungers, enjoyed romantic up lighting, and gathered around custom built plexi bars all surrounding a gorgeous infinity pool and man-made lake.
- June 18 - Trillium Professional Staff Association - The It Factor is looking forward to creating a fantastic evening for the Professional Staff Association (PSA) who are hosting an evening of Social and Long Service Awards for 2015.
- June 16 - Peter Holland - Toronto Maple Leaf forward Peter Holland was onsite at Mohawk Racetrack to act as the honourary drawmaster for the $1 Million Pepsi North America Cup Luncheon. Peter participated in the post-position draw and luncheon and spoke with media about his off-season plans, the new Maple Leaf's coach and being a torch bearer for the Pan-Am games!
- June 11 - Humber Plenary - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to speak at the Humber Plenary for the students and professors of the School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism at Humber College.
- June 9 - Company Wide Conference - Michael “Pinball” Clemons is headed out on behalf of the 'Celebrity Shop' as a key note speaker for a companywide conference in Mississauga, Ontario. Pinball will be giving an inspiring speech on the importance of teamwork in success!
- June 7 - CAR! - The It Factor has been hired as the full event management company to plan the first ever 3 on 3 ball hockey tournament in support of the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation. Funds raised through the initiative will help to fund the hospital redevelopment and expansion which will help to accommodate the 250,000 patients that walk through its doors each year.
- June 7 - Celeb One - The It Factor secured NHL Alumni Dale Hawerchuk, Gary Leeman, Mike Johnson, current player Carlo Colaiacovo and others to participate in the JBH Foundation's CAR! 3 on 3 Road Hockey Tournament. The guys were on site all day to play, officiate, and even provide colour commentary for the championship game!
- June 4 - Michael “Pinball” Clemons - “Pinball” will be joining Trillium Health Partners for a day of celebration in Mississauga, Ontario. The jam-packed day features meet & greets with patients and staff, tours of the hospital facilities, concluding with an inspiring key note speech at the Annual General Meetings!
- April 9 - 12 - Eleventh Annual Q-Festival Weekend - Eleventh Annual Q-Festival Weekend – The It Factor for the third year is headed to Florida in support of San Francisco 49er Anquan Boldin and his Foundation. A few of our celebrity clients/friends are generously donating their time to raise much needed funds for the Anquan Boldin Foundation which is dedicated to expanding the educational and life opportunities of underprivileged children.
- March 26 - DeMar DeRozan - The It Factor managed the appearance of Toronto Raptor DeMar DeRozan at the Hudson's Bay Men's Floor Launch Event on Thursday March 26th. DeMar was on-site at Toronto's largest Hudson's Bay for meet and greets, photo ops and interviews.
March 5 - Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation 2015 School Build Launch Party - On Thursday March 5th close to 100 people came together at the It Factor's Liberty Village office to celebrate the wonderful work that the Helping Hands Jamaica Foundation has done and to excite guests about upcoming opportunities to be a part of the change.
- February 28 - Swift Current Indians Baseball - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to speak at the Swift Current Indians Fundraising Dinner and Auction in Swift Current, SK.
- February 28 - Laugh Out Loud - The It Factor announces Gerry Dee in his third year at Laugh Out Loud as he takes main stage as the headline comedian for the gala. Filling out the amazing talent roster that fits the bill of the Canadiana theme is Alan Thicke as the host and emcee in support of Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
- February 28 - Alan Thicke - Alan is a seven-time Emmy nominee... often referred to as “America's Dad” for his seven-year stint as patriarch Jason Seaver on “Growing Pains.” The It Factor has negotiated his appearance as Emcee of the Trillium Health Partners Foundation Laugh out Loud Gala.
- January 8 - ConMed Linvatec - Michael “Pinball” Clemons has been contracted to present the Key Note at ConMed Linvatec Canada's National Sales Meeting in Scottsdale, AZ.
December 3 - 30th Anniversary of Miracle Day - CIBC is celebrating the 30th anniversary of Miracle Day and the It Factor has secured celebrity guests to participate here in their Toronto office. Eric Dickerson, Marshall Faulk, Andre Reed, Kardinal Offishall, Chad Owens, and many other celebrities will be meeting the CIBC traders, spending time with the kids who are participating in the day and generating media attention all to create awareness in an attempt to increase trading activity which ultimately raises more funds for children.
- December 18 - 4EVR16 - On Thursday December 18th the It Factor was proud to be the full event management team for Kardinal Offishall's 16th Annual Holiday Party – 4EVR16 in support of Free The Children and 30 Elephants. The evening, held at Toronto's unique nightclub CUBE, featured great food, live music and great company! Guests in attendance included recording artists Karl Wolf, Shawn Desman, Jully Black and Red Fox, as well as past and current Toronto Argonauts Damon Allen, Jonathan Hood and James Yurichuk.
- November 30 - The Hadden Foundation Grey Cup Party - The It Factor was once again the management team executing the 13th Annual Glenn Hadden Foundation Grey Cup Party. Guests watched as the Calgary Stampeders became Grey Cup Champions defeating the Hamilton Tigercats in fashion on the big screen. Guest enjoyed the head chef's take on traditional game fair along with themed desert, a designated children's area, and had the chance to win amazing prizes in a raffle. Toronto Argonaut players Chad Owens and Eric Black were on site to join in the festivities and mingle with guests. Funds raised throughout the evening went towards initiative to promote youth education and development, as well as grassroots programs in disadvantaged communities in the GTA and across Canada.
November 22 - Mirror Ball 2014 - The It Factor was proud to be the full service management team as well as creative group that brought the Mirror Ball 2014 | Colourful Bold Sexy to life in support of women with cancer. Guests enjoyed a Colourful, Bold and Sexy evening filled with fun, friends and great food all while raising much needed funds for two very important programs - Look Good Feel Better and FacingCancer.ca. The event featured five different rooms dedicated to live and silent auction, several marquee fundraising activations, gala dinner, after party and live entertainment.
November 15 - Wahlburgers Grand Opening - The It Factor was on-site at the Wahlburgers Grand Opening at the Soho Metropolitan Hotel assisting with media and celebrity management of Donnie Wahlberg, Chef Paul Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy. The evening featured multiple interviews, photo ops, a ton of fan interaction and more importantly great burgers! Wahlburgers is officially open for service.
Click here to see additional photos.
October 18 - 24 Karat Club - The It Factor executed a productive AGM and Black Tie Gala for the Canadian Jewellers 24 Karat Club. The Fairmont Royal York's Imperial Room was transformed into a modern day Supper Club for this Black Tie event that featured Canadian Crooner Matt Dusk as the headline entertainment. Founded in 1957 the 24 Karat Club was designed to be a fellowship that brought together members, retailers, and suppliers in a social environment. Although it was originally Ontario-based, the club now has members from across the country.
- October 18 - Matt Dusk - Matt Dusk was contracted by the It Factor's 'Celebrity Shop' to be the headline performer for the Canadian Jewellers 24 Karat Club Black Tie Gala in the historic Fairmont Royal York's Imperial Room. The Canadian Crooner performed an electrifying 45 minute set of old favourites and new tunes that had the crowd tapping their toes.
October 17 - Diwali, Festival of Lights Gala 2014 - The It Factor was happy to be event manager again this year adding the event décor contract to our host of responsibilities for the Trillium Health Partners Foundation who hosted another highly successful annual Diwali Gala, raising close to $850,000. These funds went towards their specialized cancer program which sees and treats close to 5,000 patients annually. This years' Diwali Gala saw the transformation of the Pearson Convention Center into a luxurious and ornate Royal Palace. As guests arrived they were escorted into a foyer where traditional live Indian music was performed, Indian sweets and appetizers were served, and temporary Mehndi tattoos – traditional henna body art of India – were provided for interested guests. Throughout the evening guests were dazzled by the spectacular performances of the Shiamak Davar's Toronto Dance Team and the extremely talented Bhangra singer Jazzy B.
- October 16 - Woodbine Racetrack - Toronto Maple Leaf's Legend Wendel Clark participated as the Celebrity Draw Master for the Pattison International at Woodbine Racetrack.
September 25 - The Dare to Be You Foundation Golf Tournament - The It Factor has partnered with this dynamic organization to supply a few celebrities such as Damon Allen to attend this inaugural event at Penlakes Golf and country club in Fenwick, ON
The Dare to Be You Foundation is passionate about building a strong foundation for our youth, and to help young people discover their strengths, skills, and talents, and help them discover what makes them happy. In modern society, young people often feel like they are being left adrift with no real guidance. The Foundation provides direction by sponsoring workshops for 'at risk' youth.
- September 11 - Woodbine Racetrack - Terrence Ross of your Toronto Raptors participated as the Celebrity Draw Master for the Woodbine Mile, at Woodbine racetrack.
September 6 - Denim and Diamonds - a private event executed by the It Factor team in sunny Arizona, the themes was carried through creative design of the invitations to the themes dessert table. The entertainment was simple but impactful with a well-known mentalist displaying his mind blowing talents, a stage for guests to put their best foot forward in the spotlight taking part in karaoke as well as a mini casino set up for those wanting to test their luck.
August 25 - Fitz's Supper Club 2014 - On Monday August 25th, 2014, over 200 people came together to celebrate friends, family, and philanthropy at Scottsdale's beautifully transformed Dominick's Steakhouse. We are incredibly grateful for your support of the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund and want to recognize your vital role in making the evening one to remember.
- June 23rd and 24th - Special Olympics Festival in PEI - Damon Allen attends the 25th year of the Special Olympics Festival in PEI where Natasha of the It Factor was also a guest. The Hall of Fame Quarterback participated in both the Summerside Luncheon and Charlottetown Gala in support of Special Olympics PEI supporting friend Dion Phaneuf and his lovely wife Elisha Cuthbert who are huge supporters. Damon was also invited to get on the field with a group of Football PEI's talented youth football players sharing his experience and love for football.
- June 10 - North American Cup Draw - The It Factor's relationship continues with the Woodbine Entertainment Group as we secured the appearance of David Bolland, NHL Toronto Maple Leafs centre. David will be the celebrity Draw Master for this year's Pepsi North American Cup at Mohawk Raceway in Flamborough, ON. The cup carries a $1 million purse and spotlights the best three-year-old pacers on the continent.
- June 4 - Trinity Western University 20th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament - The It Factor will once again support Trinity Western University as it swings into its 20th annual golf tournament. Hosted by Spartan Athletics, this year's funds raised will go towards student-athlete scholarships and to the scholarship endowment fund. The Celebrity Shop contracted the stellar athletic panel that features NFL Hall of Famers Marcus Allen, and Michael Irvin, as well as the soon to be inducted and newly publish author Tim Brown.
May 10 - Toronto Wedding - The It Factor executed its first wedding event held at 99 Sudbury in Toronto. The events team managed venue operations, food and beverage, entertainment and décor.
May 8 – WE|U|NIGHT - The It Factor was the full service management team as well as creative group that brought Toronto together for WE|U|NIGHT. This fundraiser was held in support of The Michael “Pinball” Clemons Foundation (MPCF) and their commitment to build another 100 Schools through Free The Children's Adopt a Village program. The star studded celebrity fundraiser featured guest speakers Martin Sheen and Michael 'Pinball' Clemons, along with an exclusive performance by Classified with David Myles. Fundraising throughout the evening included a chance to win Me to We Trips to Africa and Ecuador plus silent and 'almost' Live auction.
- April 18 - Michael Irvin - The It Factor secures the NFL Hall of Famer as the Key Note speaker in Tucson, AZ at the Good Friday Breakfast, April 18th 2014.
April 10-12 - Anquan Boldin Q-Fest - We were proud to support Anquan Boldin with friends of the It Factor team at the Tenth Annual Q-Fest Weekend, a Celebration of 10 Years of Q!
February 27 - WE|U|NIGHT - Cocktail Party - The It Factor executed the WE|U|NIGHT media launch hosted at STORY's Building in downtown Toronto. The event announced an exciting line-up of speakers and performers for the WE|U|NIGHT event, presented by RBC on May 8, 2014. The invite only evening of donors and friends of MPCF provided the opportunity to learn more about MPCF's commitment that gives young people overseas the chance to change their lives through education.
- February 8 - LOL 2014 - Emceed by Gerry Dee for the second year in a row, the International Centre brought the glitz and glamour of Broadway and the streets of New York City to Toronto. Guests enjoyed inspired cocktails and hors d'oeuvres while delighting in the entertainment of the buskers of Central Park.
February 1 - Air Miles - NFL Hall of Fame Running back Eric Dickerson was the celebrity guest for a private dinner to kick off Big Game; a VIP celebrity experience managed by the It Factor team.
November 24 - The Hadden Foundation Grey Cup Party - The Hadden Family continued their annual Grey Cup Party, managed by the It Factor, which supports the Hadden Family Foundation providing funding for youth education and development. The Foundation has made donations of over $1,000,000 in the 10 years they have been hosting their annual Grey Cup party.
November 23 - CCTFA Foundation - The It Factor was contracted as the event management company to execute The Mirror Ball 2013, Winter Wonderland Gala. For The Mirror Ball 2013 The Fairmont Royal York was transformed into a winter wonderland where guests walked a white carpet into the Canadian Room where they dined on fine Fairmont cuisine and were entertained by a Rockettes - inspired dance troupe as well as the ever-funny emcee, Jessica Holmes. In grand fashion the event raised nearly $500,000 for the CCTFA foundation, Canada's only cancer charity dedicated to empowering women to manage the effects that cancer and its treatment have on their appearance and morale.
November 16 - MPCF Playoff Run - The It Factor was thrilled to execute the inaugural 5km Playoff Run in support of MPCF. Participants joined Michael “Pinball” Clemons for an inspiring run along the downtown Toronto lakeshore. The run helped the foundation raise much-needed funds to support their 2013 and 2014 initiatives.
- November 15 - Caravelle New York Promotion - It Factor proudly announces the inaugural Canadian promotion for Caravelle New York. Every day between November 15th and December 15th consumers will have a chance to win a watch from Caravelle New York. Canadians can enter by uploading a stylish photo highlighting a watch from the collection. For full contest details visit www.caravelleny.com. For more information about our marketing services please contact Sara Nancoo, email@example.com.
November 7 - Be Groomed Be Gorgeous - The It Factor's Celebrity Shop contracted celebrities Giuliana and Bill Rancic to help Unilever Canada announce their new 2014 beauty and grooming innovations at an exclusive media preview, Be Groomed Be Gorgeous. The celebrity duo lead an informative discussion about beauty and grooming trends for the coming year. Giuliana and Bill included funny stories and their personal grooming tips and tricks they live as busy professionals and parents. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 24 - Woodbine Racetrack - The It Factor is proudly managing the appearance of Canadian Indycar Star James Hinchcliffe at the Pattison Canadian International. As the honorary drawmaster James will conduct the Post-Position draw for the 76th running of the $1,000,000 Grade I Race held at Woodbine Racetrack.
October 17 - Caravelle New York Launch Party - The It Factor executed the launch party for Caravelle New York. The private event, hosted by internationally renowned model, musician, and actor Sam Sarpong, kicked off the Canadian debut of the stylish fashion watch collection. Discover the stories at www.caravelleny.com.
October 11 - Diwali - The It Factor once again supported the Trillium Health Centre Foundation with the event planning for their 12th annual Festival of Lights Celebration. Trillium Diwali 2013, the largest celebration of its kind in Canada, raised funds to enhance Trillium Health Centre's Endoscopy Suites, used to diagnose and treat a variety of diseases.
- September 23 - Pizza 73 Annual General Meeting - The It Factor proudly managed the appearance of Michael 'Pinball' Clemons as the keynote speaker at the Pizza 73 AGM. The themes discussed in his energetic and motivating speech served to arm managers with the inspiration to better deliver against the Pizza 73 mission of providing superb food, fast, friendly service and true value. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com.
September 13 - Casino Royale, Opening Night 2013 - The It Factor team was contracted by Larry Fitzgerald Jr. to execute Casino Royale, Opening Night, a private event for 100 guests at the beautiful Different Pointe of View restaurant located on the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs resort property.
September 12 - Woodbine Racetrack - The It Factor managed the appearance of Blue Jays alumnus and 3x World Series Champion Devon White who conducted the Post-Position Draw for the 17th running of the $1,000,000 Ricoh Woodbine Mile Grade I Race. The race featured Wise Dan, the reigning US Horse of the Year. It was the first sitting Horse of the Year to compete at Woodbine since Cigar in 1996.
September 7 and 9 - Wahlburgers - The It Factor Ltd. provided celebrity and media management for the pre-launch of Donnie, Paul, and Mark Wahlberg's new burger venture 'Wahlburgers 'at the Soho Met. Capitalizing on the Toronto TIFF buzz the brothers hosted a trifecta of weekend events that included a public meet and greet where they handed out three hundred burgers to fans, as well as two private parties showcasing an array of menu highlights from the restaurant. The Canadian restaurant will be located in the Soho Met and is slated for early 2014.
- September 5 - Bulova: Caravelle New York - The It Factor Ltd. announces a new marketing client Bulova. The It Factor team will be managing the campaign for the launch of Caravelle New York, a line of fashion watches created to satisfy a demand for affordable and fashionable watches. The launch will be supported by an integrated media buy, guerilla marketing campaign, launch event, and a consumer promotion.
August 26 - Fitz's Supper Club - The It Factor executed FITZ'S SUPPER CLUB, Celebrities at YOUR service presented by Morton's The Steakhouse. The event was held in Scottsdale, AZ in partnership with Larry Fitzgerald, benefiting The Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund. The event featured some of Larry's teammates and other celebrity friends serving a lavish dinner to the distinguished guests made up of local leaders, business owners and community members.
Read More | View Photos
- July 25 - Magnum Pleasure Store - The It Factor's Celebrity Shop has contracted Leaf's Assistant Captain Joffrey Lupul for a special appearance at the The Magnum Pleasure Store Toronto. The pop-up store concept gives consumers the opportunity to have a custom-made Magnum bar crafted right before their eyes. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 30 - Le Cirque Mystique - The It Factor managed the themed décor, food and beverage, and entertainment for the inaugural outdoor fundraiser held at the Ontario Science Centre. The event, hosted by Jamaal Magloire & Brent Kitson, raised funds in support of the Science Centres Adopt-A-Class Program.
June 11 - North American Cup Draw - The It Factor managed the appearance of Jake Gardiner, NHL Toronto Maple Leafs defensemen for the Pepsi North American Cup Draw at Mohawk Raceway in Flamborough, ON. 2013. The cup carries a $1 million purse and spotlights the best three-year-old pacers on the continent. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com.
Read More | View Photos
June 5 - Hudson's Bay Company's annual Golf Tournament & Spa - The It Factor team supported the HBC with the event planning and celebrity appearances for their annual Golf Tournament. The Hudson's Bay Company's annual Golf Tournament & Spa in support of Canadian athletes and Dress for Success, New York. Over the past 11 years, the HBC annual Golf Tournament & Spa has consistently been the single biggest fundraiser for the Foundation. Last year's event raised over $500,000 towards their over $7.8 million total donation to their partner organizations over the last 11 years.
Read More | View Photos
June 5 - Trinity Western University 19th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament - The Trinity Western University (TWU) 19th Annual "WIRELESSWAVE" Golf Tournament was held at Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club in Coquitlam. The It Factor managed the appearance of celebrities this year including NFL Hall of Fame Running backs Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk along with soon to be inducted Terrell Davis. Over the past 19 years the tournament has raised over $3.3 million put towards student-athlete scholarships and endowments.
Read More | View Photos
- May 11 - Toronto Revellers Band Launch - The It Factor created the 007 themed décor and opening entertainment for Jamaal Magloire and the Toronto Revellers Band Launch in Toronto. Besides hosting a fantastic party with world class Soca artists performing live, Jamaal launched the costume options for the Revellers to a plethora of media and packed house of Caribana participants. For more event photos click here.
- May 3 and 4 - Truestar in Kansas - The It Factor's relationship with the world's leading health and wellness company Truestar continued as we organized their next conference with inspiring speakers and wellness consultants. An experience designed to help guests "Get fit, get social, get paid". For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 29 - The It Factor proudly presented the Arizona Cardinal's Wide Receiver, Larry Fitzgerald Jr. as the guest speaker for 2013 Good Friday Breakfast at Westin La Paloma in Tucson, Arizona. Please visit goodfridaybreakfast.com for more information. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com.
- March 12 - Cooking for a Cause - The It Factor managed the appearance of four-time NBA champion, actor and talk show host, John Salley on the pilot of the new TV show, Cooking for a Cause. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 11-15 - Oxfam Senegal Trip with NFL Athletes - The It Factor President and CEO, Natasha Borota, was honoured to join Anquan Boldin of the San Francisco 49s, Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals and Roddy White of the Atlanta Falcons in Senegal. The NFL Athletes worked with Oxfam America to demonstrate how local communities can and should be the key drivers of development.
March 7 - The Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation hosted their 6th annual "Stairway to Heaven" gala in Toronto. The It Factor was responsible for the full service event management of this breathtaking fundraising event.
- April 26 - The It Factor managed the appearance of Michael 'Pinball' Clemons as the host of Bethesda fundraiser. The event supported the Respite Program for Children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com.
February 9 - Laugh Out Loud - The It Factor and Event Sponsorship Partners were responsible for the event planning of this sold out one-of-a-kind comedy event that raised over $1.8 million to benefit cancer care in the Credit Valley Hospital.
- February 1 - IBM Volunteer Appreciation Event - Michael 'Pinball' Clemons was the special guest of IBM's Volunteer Appreciation Event. Referring to IBM's corporate slogan, the topic of his inspiring speech was "Making the world work better". To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 30 - BlackBerry 10 Launch - The It Factor supplied star power to the BlackBerry 10 Launch event at the Carlu in Toronto. The celebrity attendees included Toronto Argonauts, Hamilton Tiger Cats, Canadian Olympians, award winning actors, and local media celebrities. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact email@example.com
Photos from the event
January 27 - Slice the ICE - The It Factor has worked with the Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation to support their Slice the Ice event with a celebrity experience. Darryl Sittler, former Toronto Maple Leafs Captain, was the special guest of this fundraising event.
- January 12 - Truelife Launch Dallas - The world's leading health and wellness company Truestar invites you to join the two-day launch party in Dallas to meet inspiring speakers and wellness consultants. An experience designed to help guests to "Get fit, get social, get paid". For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 20 - Kardinal Offishall's 14th Annual Christmas Event - Candlelight and caramel were the names of the game at rapper Kardinal Offishall's 14th annual fundraiser, where Toronto's young suits toasted the holidays with local celebs.
Read More - View Photos
December - Eric Dickerson & Off the Record - The It Factor Ltd. is proudly working with Michael Landsberg and Off The Record managing the weekly appearances of Hall of Fame Running Back Eric Dickerson. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, email@example.com.
See the show times here and hear the latest on NFL Football.
November 25 - Ultimate Scotiabank Game Changer - Sixteen-year-old Angel Magnussen has been named the Scotiabank National Game Changer and has won $100,000 which will be donated on her behalf to Variety - The Children's Charity of British Columbia.
November 15 - Tilted Kilt The Esplanade Grand Opening - The modern sports pub featuring sexy servers, traditional pub fare and an extensive selection of beer and whiskeys under a classic Celtic roof celebrated its grand opening on The Esplanade in Toronto.
November 15 - Guys' Night Out Toronto - The It Factor has teamed up with HBC to support Guys' Night Out Queen Street in Toronto on November 15th. Celebrity guests were Andrea Bargnani and José Calderón of the Raptors.
November 8 - Guys' Night Out Vancouver - Ryan Kesler and former captain Trevor Linden of the Canucks were part of the successful Guy's Night Out event at the Bay Granville Street where guest could shop the fall/winter collection, get groomed with product demos, and of course meet the two sport celebrities.
November - Ultimate Scotiabank Game Changer - The It Factor Ltd. is excited to announce that Michael "Pinball" Clemons will be on the all-star Jury to help decide the Ultimate Scotiabank Game Changer.
November - Chef Corbin and Tabasco - Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce and The It Factor have signed a contract extension for Chef Corbin as seen on Food Network Canada and Restaurant Takeover, as the celebrity face to the Tabasco brand. To book a speaker or celebrity appearance for your next event please contact Erika Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 19 - Diwali Festival of Lights Celebration - in support of the Trillium Health Centre Foundation - This year's event, which will take place on October 19, 2012 is Trillium Health Centre Foundation's 11th annual Diwali celebration. Trillium Diwali 2012, the largest celebration of its kind in Canada, will be raising funds to enhance Trillium Health Centre's Endoscopy Suites, used to diagnose and treat a variety of diseases.
September - GC Motorsports International (GCMI) - The three final races for the 2012 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series (NCATS) in Barrie ON, Antigonish NS, and Kawartha ON. GCMI brought in their "Dream Team" made up of NCATS crew members and members of the NASCAR Nationwide team in an effort to take a run at winning the championship.
September - Tilted Kilt - With more than 60 restaurants, The Tilted Kilt is a fast-growing chain from the USA that is now coming to the Greater Toronto Area. The It Factor supports the launch of the first pubs in Richmond Hill and on The Esplanade with an extensive marketing and PR concept.
August 31 - The It Factor Softball Champs - The Dream Team Softball team had a great inaugural season finishing the regular season with a 6-1 record.
August 29 - MPCF Fan Day - This Fan Day saw over 100 people come to dinner - the most people we've had so far! Max Lalonde, a member of the It Factor volunteered and wrote a blog post for our MPCF blog.
August - GC Motorsports International (GCMI) - A fantastic month for GCMI and Andrew Ranger, the #27 GCMI/Dodge Dealers of Quebec Challenger was a crowd favorite in the JuliaWine.com 100 at Circuit de Trois-Riviere, QC where the team won its second race of the 2012 season.
July - GC Motorsports International (GCMI) - Pizza Pizza and its western subsidiary Pizza 73 would come on board as team sponsors for the remainder of the season. Pizza 73 would be featured as primary sponsors for the western road trip and Pizza Pizza an associate sponsor for the remaining races in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- June 16 - Racing for Philanthropy - GC Motorsports International (GCMI) kicked off its "Racing for Philanthropy" program this past weekend at the Clarington 200 Race in Bowmanville. The program is designed to inspire giving and charitable acts across Canada. Individuals are encouraged to make a $27.00 donation in support of The Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation and the Canada Company for the opportunity to have their name on Andrew Ranger's #27 car in one of the future NASCAR Nationwide races. After coming off his first Canadian Tire Series win of the season at the Lucas Oil Grand Pix on June 3rd, Andrew Ranger and GCMI are excited to launch the "Racing for Philanthropy" program this weekend. To put your name on the car click here
June 6 - Hudson's Bay Company Annual Golf Tournament - This year's golf event brought the Hudson's Bay Company team together with their vendor partners for an unforgettable day in support of the Hudson's Bay Company Foundation.
June 6 - Trinity Western University 18th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament - The Trinity Western University 18th Annual WIRELESSWAVE Golf Tournament, which hosted Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald as its guest speaker, raised over $660,000 for student-athlete scholarships and scholarship endowments.
June 4 - The Second Annual Plain + Simple Celebrity Classic - The Second Annual Plain + Simple Celebrity Classic took place in support of The Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation and The Thomas and Tallis Foundation. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com.
GC Motorsports International (GCMI) - Two-time NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Champion Andrew Ranger, is competing in the 2012 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series driving the GC Motorsports International (GCMI) #27 Dodge Challenger.
- May 27 - The It Factor "Dream Team" and ESP Inc. is at again giving back to the community! This time they will attempt to pull a plane in support of ALS at Bombardier Aerospace Hangar in Downsview. To learn more http://alsont.ca/alsplanepull/.
- May 20 - GCMI International - Andrew Ranger placed 4th in a tight 51 lap race at Mosport in Bowmanville, Ontario. The Dodge sponsored vehicle had a great race and finished less than a second behind the leader. Mosport's newly renovated track had record attendance level over the incredible long weekend.
- May 9 - Fan Day with Ronald McDonald House - The It Factor "Dream Team" gives back to the Ronald McDonald House again! In honour of Mother's Day, the team kicked it up 'Greek style' and the residents loved it!
GC Motorsports International (GCMI) - The stars of NASCAR Nationwide were at the O'Reilly Auto Parts 300 at the Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, TX on Friday April 13th, 2012. David Ragan secured a strong top-ten finish in the O'Reilly Auto Parts 300 at Texas Motor Speedway this past Friday.
- Truestar Health - The It Factor Ltd. announces a new client - Truestar Health. In October 2012 - The It Factor "Dream Team" will coordinate the logistics of the Inaugural Convention and Training Event.
The Melting Pot of Richmond Hill
Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 - The fondue restaurant located in Richmond Hill, Ontario, at 125-135 York Boulevard will open for business on April 25th.
- April 9 - Fan Day with Ronald McDonald House - The It Factor "Dream Team" gives back! The team can execute any event, of any size. However, "Fan Day" not only put their cooking skills to the test, it warmed their hearts to participate in such a great cause with the gang from the Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation.
GC Motorsports International (GCMI) - 2012 began with David Ragan, last season's winner of the Coke Zero 400 in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, behind the wheel at Daytona. An early wreck sidelined David Ragan and many others, pole winner Danica Patrick...
- March 19 - Trillium Health Centre Foundation - The It Factor Ltd. announces a new client - Trillium Health Centre Foundation. In the fall of 2012 - The It Factor "Dream Team" has been hire to execute the Diwali Gala in Mississauga.
- March 17 - Fan Day with Ronald McDonald House - The It Factor "Dream Team" creates a partnership with MPCF, Sportsnet The Fan 590 and Ronald McDonald House!
- March 1 - Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation Gala - The It Factor took over the planning and execution of the popular Michael "Pinball" Clemons Foundation yearly star-studded gala - Thousand Paper Cranes Gala on Thursday, March 1st, 2012.
GC Motorsports International (GCMI) - Go Canada Racing will become GC Motorsports International (GCMI). The name change is a result of numerous developments in the offseason and more clearly represents our company, our partners, drivers and sponsors going forward.
The Melting Pot Richmond Hill - The It Factor Ltd. announces a new client - The Melting Pot Richmond Hill. In April 2012 - The Melting Pot franchise comes to the Greater Toronto area with the first of three restaurants.
- Thousand Paper Cranes Gala - Thursday, March 1st, 2012 - The It Factor ltd. has been contracted by MPCF to execute their Annual Gala at the Royal York Hotel. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for the Thousand Paper Cranes Gala or to purchase a table go to www.mpcf.ca/gala2012. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two of It Factor's clients - Fish TV and Bolle have created a new partnership - Bolle eyewear will be featured on two
upcoming episodes as Leo Stakos of FISHTV travel to Mexico and Brazil on their upcoming fishing excursions. For more information about our event planning services please contact Erika Fowler email@example.com.
- When Sean Pierson goes into his next bout on the blockbuster, end of year UFC 141 card (December 30th), he will do so with the support of a great new sponsor.
- Kardinal Offishall's 13th Annual Christmas Event was a huge success raising over $30,000.00 for SickKids Foundation on Thursday December 22, 2011,
presented by Ferris Rafauli of Grandeur Luxury Homes.
- Chef Corbin Announced as New ROM Executive Chef
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook!
Tweets by @itfactorbiz
Copyright © 2003 - 2021 The It Factor Ltd.